Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton out- Discuss

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thanks, now can you do the same analysis on the Southampton game?

The Charlton player you refer to was wanted by Burnley who were playing in the Europa league this season, the Wigan player, a former Cameroon international, and the Blackburn player, a current Irish international. You do yourself a disservice by dismissing their them based on their former clubs!

There’s only one person doing a disservice on this thread, and it’s the embarrassing cock who started it.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
attachment.php

He can bankrupt even the deepest of pockets (TB),

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You’ve argued the minutiae of the written posts without providing a single coherent argument for binning off a manager who’s taken us from the Championship relegation danger zone to 13th in the Premier League whilst garnering massive respect within the entire football community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, in your opinion, irrespective of what happens, CH is guaranteed safety because he got us promoted. Fair enough. However, how long would you guarantee that safety. Allow him one relegation, maybe two.

Personally, I think we have the resources to do better than we. Not champions league or even Europa but better then just trying to stave off relegation. We have a host of new players but are only playing two and that's just down to the fact the incumbents in those positions are injured. Unforced subs are pretty much only ever made after 70 minutes.

We can expect to get hammered next week but after that, let's see what happens against West Ham. Let's see what team turns up, both in personnel and in attitude.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There’s only one person doing a disservice on this thread, and it’s the embarrassing cock who started it.

Excellent, so says the man that thinks Bong, Stephens and Duffy are only good enough for the level their previous teams play at.

Edit: I'm sure you don't think that but that's the way it comes across in your argument.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Excellent, so says the man that thinks Bong, Stephens and Duffy are only good enough for the level their previous teams play at.

Really? Where did I say they were only good enough for the level their previous clubs play at?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So, in your opinion, irrespective of what happens, CH is guaranteed safety because he got us promoted. Fair enough. However, how long would you guarantee that safety. Allow him one relegation, maybe two.

Personally, I think we have the resources to do better than we. Not champions league or even Europa but better then just trying to stave off relegation. We have a host of new players but are only playing two and that's just down to the fact the incumbents in those positions are injured. Unforced subs are pretty much only ever made after 70 minutes.

We can expect to get hammered next week but after that, let's see what happens against West Ham. Let's see what team turns up, both in personnel and in attitude.

I'm not so sure that a quality mid-table squad is in place, yet. Left back, pace for the counter, creativity and strikers all require addressing in future windows (if we stay up). Making CH cautious, but for obvious reasons the club won't discuss publically. But I acknowledge your point regarding use of subs, plus also AJ benchwarming.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

And no one expected us to win today. We’re missing Gross, simple as that. Do better than we are? We’re 13th in one of the top three leagues in the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
We have a host of new players but are only playing two and that's just down to the fact the incumbents in those positions are injured.
Apart from Montoya who is keeping out Bruno who returned to fitness weeks ago . And Bissouma who started v Liverpool before Gross was injured and Andone who has been kept out by his own injury.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Yet another poor performance with very debatable team selection. We set up not to concede rather than to try and find win. Get to g fed up with inept performances both home and away.

For someone that’s been here ten years I find this post disappointing.

No doubt you were around when we were really shit, so for you comment how shit we were today astounds me.

As. Far as I’m concerned we stay up a good season we get relegated so ****ing what.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Apart from Montoya who is keeping out Bruno who returned to fitness weeks ago . And Bissouma who started v Liverpool before Gross was injured and Andone who has been kept out by his own injury.

If Bruno hadn't been injured, what was the likelihood of Montoya getting a game? Bernado hasn't been given a chance despite Bongs continued indifferent performance and, of course, Ali, our record signing continues to warm the bench. Fair point about Bissouma against Liverpool but if Gross wasn't injured I doubt he would be getting the game time now.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
For someone that’s been here ten years I find this post disappointing.

No doubt you were around when we were really shit, so for you comment how shit we were today astounds me.

As. Far as I’m concerned we stay up a good season we get relegated so ****ing what.

I've been here a lot longer than you (assuming your ten years is following Albion and not just NSC). I never used he word shit.

I agree with your last sentence in that I've seen plenty of relegation seasons so it's not the end of the world but if they do go down, I want to see my team go down fighting.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No its bloody fact! If you think we should be in the top 6 you are deluded!!

You're as dumb as your claim that an opinion is a fact! Are you a teenager who mis uses the word fact? And for the record, you should learn to read and then you can post the quote where I said we should be top 6.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I've been here a lot longer than you (assuming your ten years is following Albion and not just NSC). I never used he word shit.

I agree with your last sentence in that I've seen plenty of relegation seasons so it's not the end of the world but if they do go down, I want to see my team go down fighting.

Your 2006 and mine 2003 suggests otherwise eh.

Anyone following the Albion from 80s like I did suggests to me we will not get any higher where we are now.

If you can’t see this I suggest you support a team that has regular success.

Me I would rather support the team that I grew up with that were shit and take the good times as they are now

You seem to think we should be rolling teams like the yids I suggest to you that you go back to 2008 when you joined and think what we were then eh.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
If Bruno hadn't been injured, what was the likelihood of Montoya getting a game? Bernado hasn't been given a chance despite Bongs continued indifferent performance and, of course, Ali, our record signing continues to warm the bench. Fair point about Bissouma against Liverpool but if Gross wasn't injured I doubt he would be getting the game time now.

We will never know but that wasn’t your original point.
Bernardo also started the season v Watford ahead of a fit Bong . He didn’t exactly make the most of this opportunity.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here