Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Croydon cat killer suspected of killing 450!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
So every cat in England is an outdoor cat? Or do people catch the birds and bring them inside for the indoor cats to kill?
Well most cata do go outside and they habitually kill stuff. I love cats, but they do lunch on birds.

Personally I'm more comfortable with a cat eating birds than locking then up inside.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I find it hard to believe that cats are commuting from Britain to Belgium to kill frogs.

captain-cooper-sailor-cat.jpg

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Doesn't ring true at all to me. For years we have had warnings and utterly no doubt it was the work of a human. Not even one article or piece I can find offering the possibility of other wildlife being responsible, or indeed that they were researching that possibility and then one fine day.. "Don't worry folks, we have solved it. Foxes"..

MArk my words somebody in a sensitive position has been found doing this and it's a cover up. Reeks of it.

A bit like Jack the Ripper, then.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well if foxes are now skilled enough to decapitate cats, they'll eyeing up cash machines.

Has Winny got an alibi?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I find it hard to believe that cats are commuting from Britain to Belgium to kill frogs.

Good service on the Eurostar nowdays, plus with the advent of pet passports, so easy to be an awayday killer.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No way a fox could inflict the surgical removal of organs and heads. And why hasn’t it been reported up and down the country. I smell lies.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Foxes kill cats? My last cat took it as a personal mission to chase out any foxes who dared show their foxy faces on his territory. Mark my words, the foxes didn't argue with him!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Foxes kill cats? My last cat took it as a personal mission to chase out any foxes who dared show their foxy faces on his territory. Mark my words, the foxes didn't argue with him!

Foxes don’t go near cats. Nor do they take the heads away, freeze them and return them 6 months later to an upright position slap bang in the middle of the owners lawn.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Yup. Foxes don't really have any predators. But are very wary of any creature that can hurt them in a ruck. Cats have extremely sharp claws. And are much quicker.

A fox is fronted up in a fight will always run unless its a rival male in his territory.

A well placed strike from a cats claw that could damage an eye or lead to infection could well spell a death sentence to a fox. Much easier to run that risk it.

I've ever seen or heard of a fox attack something that can hurt it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Doesn't ring true at all to me. For years we have had warnings and utterly no doubt it was the work of a human. Not even one article or piece I can find offering the possibility of other wildlife being responsible, or indeed that they were researching that possibility and then one fine day.. "Don't worry folks, we have solved it. Foxes"..

MArk my words somebody in a sensitive position has been found doing this and it's a cover up. Reeks of it.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The death of beloved family pets certainly isn’t funny, but an infamous cat serial killer that avoided detection for years turning out to be roadkill & foxes ... that is hilarious. We truly live in the world of The Day Today right now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Foxes don’t go near cats. Nor do they take the heads away, freeze them and return them 6 months later to an upright position slap bang in the middle of the owners lawn.

Nor do they return the headless body and arrange the legs in position on the path in front of the door.
Rabbits taken out hutches but only take the ears?
Tosh. The police can't be bothered and just released a load of spiel.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The death of beloved family pets certainly isn’t funny, but an infamous cat serial killer that avoided detection for years turning out to be roadkill & foxes ... that is hilarious. We truly live in the world of The Day Today right now.

The police making stuff up because they're useless isn't actually a new thing though. In fact it's the oldest thing ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here