Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Favourite Albion Merchandise Stuff?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Always thought they could be more diverse with items - For instance Millwall do a pretty decent branded tape measure, but guess that sort of stuff doesn't fit with our perceived fan base demographic.. :shrug:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Oh yes that League One Albion side must have been sooo popular in the Czech Republic back in the early noughties. :drool:

The bloke who owned the shop regularly visited Brighton and knew loads about the club and our history.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wish it still existed, but a Very old family friends mum used to work for the club, she had one of the clubs mini vans aS part of the job, I remember going for a ride in it. Awesome. IMG_0057.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have 38 shirts dating back to Donatello (one of the best, still). I have a garden gnome in the stripes which is currently scaring birds in my plum tree. I have an official Albion carpet in the bedroom. Much less tat are my two short sleeve butten-up non-iron shirts with the seagull embroidered in white; discrete and elgant. Just like me. Not sure which I like the best.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just thrown out a 1901 T-shirt and a very baggy old green sweatshirt. The latter definitely came from the original Queens Road shop and had a small black seagull on the chest to identify it as Albion merch. Unless it's sports wear, I don'really want a doughnut sized Albion badge, I prefer a subtle seagull instead so I can actualy use it for leisure wear. Personal favourite now is a light grey t-shirt with tiny blue flecks and a little round coin badge on the chest. Last year's model.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I used to have a Skint lilo, no idea what happened to it.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Retro left facing Seagull rugby shirt, probably purchased when there was a Seagulls Shop in the town, a more recent "Gully" clock and a more grown up wall clock which faces it on the opposite wall.

I've got one of those. I put my head round the door of the Queen's Road shop one Saturday afternoon in 1997/98 to ask if they knew the score from Doncaster. We'd won, so I bought the shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here