Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Bert & Ernie

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So I am watching a BBC news programme put out across the world which is discussing the sexuality of Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street! And people wonder why the folks with more than 40 years under their belt really struggle with the concerns of the 'millenials' (sp), lefties, and the liberal elite, and especially the media luvvies of whom most fill the afore mentioned groups.

Couldn't make it up........well maybe you can, human rights of spiders anyone?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So I am watching a BBC news programme put out across the world which is discussing the sexuality of Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street! And people wonder why the folks with more than 40 years under their belt really struggle with the concerns of the 'millenials' (sp), lefties, and the liberal elite, and especially the media luvvies of whom most fill the afore mentioned groups.

I'm on a Football Message Board and some old git has genuinely just posted a thread discussing a programme about the sexuality of Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street!

And people wonder why the folks with less than 40 years under their belt really struggle with the concerns of the 'baby boomers', right wingers, and Brexiteers, and especially the alt-right dickheads of whom most fill the aforementioned groups.

Couldn't make it up........well maybe you can, EU enforcing straight bananas anyone?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm on a Football Message Board and some old git has genuinely just posted a thread discussing a programme about the sexuality of Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street!

And people wonder why the folks with less than 40 years under their belt really struggle with the concerns of the 'baby boomers', right wingers, and Brexiteers, and especially the alt-right dickheads of whom most fill the aforementioned groups.

Couldn't make it up........well maybe you can, EU enforcing straight bananas anyone?

Amazing post..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wasn’t there a hoo hah years ago about Big Ears getting into bed with Noddy? I guess it’s OK for them to be in bed together again these days?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

do not joke, recall the recent case about the monkey picture, PETA were trying to have the court grant intellectual property rights to the monkey.

i thought it was given Bert and Ernie were a couple, whats the discuss?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Don't they both spend much of their time with a hand up their arse ??

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Sorry, I'm as open minded as the next man, but I just can't think about Muppets getting to know each other in the biblical sense. Singing and dancing, yes - testing the suspension, no.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it's disgusting that Donald Duck walks around completely BOTTOMLESS, yet when he comes out of the shower he wraps a towel around his waist.

WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT?

Furious, 57, of Burnley

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Personally, I'm glad Bert and Ernie found each other. Why shouldn't they be having a full blown man loving relationship? If Big Bird can have an imaginary friend, why can't Bert get his end away with a good looking fella such as Ernie?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Unfortunately for you, I am a definite remainer, so there goes that assumption.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Why are you watching a programme about gay puppets if you are so offended by the idea of gay puppets.

I don't like seeing surgical procedures and therefore don't watch programmes about surgical procedures.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Four once im happy this is a leftie rodney thread because for a second i thought that it was news that ernie and bert were dead as they were my favorites when i was small

RIP just in case

Regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here