Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Most recent from LCFC forum.
Posted just now
1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

If his agent is negotiating with both teams I imagine financially we will win out.

However if his client is a raving shirt lifter, we can’t compete with Brighton.

mods have a word.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Everyone leave Sheebo alone. This happened to me once where my words were twisted to make me look like an England national team hater just for claiming I prefer Ireland.

I can't remember the user who did this, but I do remember him becoming very relentless with the use of twisting my words. Not a nice experience so please leave Sheebo alone.

So you hate England eh? Why don't you feck off to Ireland then? :wink:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So

Assuming he landed at Heathrow at 16.15.

And assuming he has agreed terms with us.

Will it be Medical and signatures this evening?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So

Assuming he landed at Heathrow at 16.15.

And assuming he has agreed terms with us.

Will it be Medical and signatures this evening?

I bloody hope so, I’ve got to work tomorrow, I can’t be on NSC all day again, today has been bad enough.

Haven’t we recently, last couple of years, announced someone coming in at about 10 o’clock on a Sunday night? I can’t for the life of me remember who though.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
[MENTION=21604]LCFC[/MENTION]NEWS6
57m57 minutes ago
I’ve been told that a medical with a player has been agreed for today.. As far as I’m aware the player is on a plane to Heathrow airport.. I think it’s #jahanbakhsh

9m9 minutes ago
Okay.. From the last tweet it’s not #jahanbakhsh. I doubt he’ll be joining Leicester from what I’ve been told, looks like Brighton have won him🤔 #lcfc #bhafc

7m7 minutes ago
It’s not #jahanbakhsh

:lolol:

Hope we have spotters out with sings showing the route to the seaside.....

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He should be at the training ground by now shouldn’t he? Medical, signature, then photoshoot!

What’s the chance of an announcement tonight?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IMG_2711.PNG

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Jahanbakhsh préfère donc Brighton en dépit d’une dernière offre de £25M de la part du club. Le nom de Bolasie est désormais évoqué. Cependant, Crystal palace et Fener sont sur l’ailier.

Jahanbakhsh prefers Brighton despite a last bid of £ 25m from the club. The name of Bolasie is now mentioned. However, Crystal Palace and Fener are on the winger.
https://twitter.com/LCFC_FR/status/1021082797904138240

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everyone leave Sheebo alone. This happened to me once where my words were twisted to make me look like an England national team hater just for claiming I want teams who are playing England to win against them.. I then jumped in the bandwagon as England kept winning and posting on the England threads.

I can't remember the user who did this, but I do remember him becoming very relentless with the use of quoting my words & making me look like a **** and everyone liking his posts.Not a nice experience so please leave Sheebo alone.

Agreed.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've looked up and down my road and can confirm he's not in this part of Arundel, so we're starting to narrow it down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've looked up and down my road and can confirm he's not in this part of Arundel, so we're starting to narrow it down.

Blimey why would you think he'd be in such a northern outpost?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Isn't anyone from Lancing on Ali watch at the training ground?

I'm am but I'm not. If it happens it happens there's nothing I could influence sitting by the road. Going by some of the nimby's around here I'd only end up getting arrested if I tried anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here