Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm not so sure he's comparing the two, moreover he's suggesting we might not even have a club full stop. Kit launches would have been a thing of the past, and I'd be awaiting the latest news out of the Giant Axe.

Yeah, sure, but it's a shit justification imo. "Let's all tow the club line on every single issue because at least we've got one".
If the club decided to re-sign Leon Best, I think we'd be entitled to moan about it too.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yeah, sure, but it's a shit justification imo. "Let's all tow the club line on every single issue because at least we've got one".
If the club decided to re-sign Leon Best, I think we'd be entitled to moan about it too.

Yeah; I realise (totally) that new kits are 'an eye of the beholder' thing - so everyone is freely entitled to their opinion... I also appreciate your comment re the 'we still have a club... WE DO yey...' thing... I just wanted to to know that.

Peace out bro :)

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
They are fine, nothing to dislike. Minigull wanted the home shirt so have pre-ordered for her. Don't think I will bother as I don't wear them, so would be a waste of money.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Both kits are nice, I'd love the home one more if the red details were in a nice deep yellow or gold though.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Absolute pony. I can't believe we've waited all summer for that.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
None of the publicity pictures show the home kit reverse. I wonder why.

9C6750D9-9607-40C9-B2DB-139549AC1801.jpeg

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Okay, so down to the important issue here.
Behind Groß we have that well known landmark of The Clock Tower but what the f*** is that being only partially covered up by Dunky?.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
camouflage away kit? Not sure this is a good idea and really surprised! I see this kit as a liability! Who is responsible?Players needing a longer look before passing, even if it is minimal it still makes a difference at this level! You get so much time on the ball in the best league in the world! Home form will be key once again next season!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here