Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Unfortunately you have been hoodwinked and sucked in. Ppf is the real original DR account
PPF(the one you are quoting) is the parody account set up by a Mod to mirror the original account and who posts things like that for lols.
Im presuming its a mod as i dont believe us mere mortals have that ability to set that up

Fair enough, but Looney's views on Muslim culture does come across as pretty extreme. He doesn't see a difference between the expanding culture and the extremism. To me, that's pretty extreme.

PS I thought the mods just changed his user name to PPF because of the Nazi relation with his original user name?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Fair enough, but Looney's views on Muslim culture does come across as pretty extreme. He doesn't see a difference between the expanding culture and the extremism. To me, that's pretty extreme.

PS I thought the mods just changed his user name to PPF because of the Nazi relation with his original user name?

Look carefully at the user name ! There are two PPF accounts. One real and one a spoof!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

No they changed it to Ppf, PPF is the mirror account.
The latter account is allowed to say burn down mosques because its apparently funny from that account.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The debate here for me isn't really a debate I am just looking for more depth to the answer to my question (the one who have ignored three times). I can see that I am not going to get an answer and the reason for this lack of depth and insights makes me suspicious of this groups motives. I suspect that the silence on the question of what the group want to happen is indicitive of either their motived been dodgy as you like and another mask of the EDL, Britian First etc or they really don't have a clue what they want beyond
"we don't like terrorists". I am reserving judgement until I find out those motives but lets just say they are on my watchlist (this of course doesn't mean i have sentenced them just yet :) ).

So i ask again without expectation of an answer. How do you want the government to improve the implementation of the current anti terrorism laws? (this is assuming that you think the laws are okay as you posted earlier).

FWIW i think they could improve implementation by employing more police officers and not cutting funding from those we have.

Bang on. The reason you're not getting an answer to a perfectly valid question is simply that they don't have one; that is, they haven;t thought about it because they don;'t actually know about the current law. I agree that it's suggestive of a hidden agenda.

Edit - I mean to say a hidden agenda on the part of a core membership, not among the rank and file marchers for whom the nebulous agglomeration of ideas thrown out in that first video strike a chord and who are there just as much for the chanting and 1664 as they are any specific cause.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You are against extremism but are also against the FLA isn’t that a contradiction?

The route that many of the FLA seem to want to go down will cause MORE extremism, not less.

EVERYONE agrees terrorism is a BAD thing. What we don't agree with is what the FLA seem to be suggesting (although it's massively vague and nothing concrete has been suggested really), as it will make the problem worse.

I think perhaps because - for VERY good reason - a lot of counter terrorism is unseen, this then translates to "they're doing nothing about it!" which simply isn't true.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
:yawn:

PS rich coming from you. I'm pretty sure you were using multiple accounts at one stage. Didn't you get caught out and quickly created this account you're now using?
Eh? Only ever had one account. This one. It's got my Twitter address on it and always has as I don't hide my identity. Besides, you missed the joke. [emoji8]

Jan 30, 2008
I think its odd that football firms have taken it upon themselves to get involved. Whats football got to do with it ? If you're going to march against extremism then go ahead, I just don't get the link, or the point of representing football against terrorists, any more than I would milkmen against terrorists. Do you ?

As for marching against gun or knife crime, its like comparing apples and oranges. Raising awareness against gun and knife crime is no bad thing, and maybe some people would sit up and take notice, perhaps some impressionable youngsters could be educated and dissuaded from getting involved in that lifestyle. But marching against a religious ideology that wants the entire western civilisation destroyed for the creation of a worldwide muslim caliphate state ? Good luck with that. I think you might as well shout at the moon. Blood pressure's just fine btw, thank you for your concern.

Where have I said I'm quite happy to let people walk all over this country carrying on killing innocent people ? If you want me to say terrorism is a "bad thing" then yup, I fully agree with you. It goes without saying really, doesn't it ? Would I waste my time marching against terrorists ? Nope. Like everyone else, I just have to rely on our security and intelligence forces to do all they can to keep us safe.

Your language is also dangerous. Saying people have decided they aren't happy to let "these people" walk freely around our land, is a reference to muslim extremists. But it wouldn't take a giant leap for SOME people to decide that means muslims. Anti-muslim hate crimes have gone up 5-fold since the London Bridge attack, and marches by the FLA with such ill-defined objectives will attract people with grudges. Its not a good mix.

Anyway, I'm done with this, I have nothing more to add.
What a wet lettuce response
regards
DR

Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
I think its odd that football firms have taken it upon themselves to get involved. Whats football got to do with it ? If you're going to march against extremism then go ahead, I just don't get the link, or the point of representing football against terrorists, any more than I would milkmen against terrorists. Do you ?

Can't see milkmen getting together and marching,not got the bottle tbf!:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here