Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Albion news on Derby ticket sales

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Apologies if this has been answered, but I have bought tickets for myself already, and one of my friends would like to go. Can I purchase him one via my account? He doesn't have a purchase history.

They are now on general sale, so anyone can buy one now.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
How does the Print at Home work. I have my Checkout Order Confirmation - but there is no barcode. Is the ticket sent out by email ?

thanks in advance.

There is an order confirmation followed by a barcode section. For an earlier game I did not realise and only took the first bit. I had to go just before the game and the ticket office sorted it but it did cost about 4 pounds.make sure you have the bar code.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Radio Sussex have just announced that the Albion have a booth at Brighton station this morning and have about 2000 tickets left at 8AM.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
When I had them correct mine to print at home it was prior to the finalizing the purchase, they corrected the issue then I updated basket and print at home appeared in the drop down.

An important update, as I and others have found out.
They cannot change it once purchase complete.

Feb 14, 2010
Will his other NSC account be going instead ???

I dont have another account Im not and never have been The Major! Watched it in a pub in London. Cant work out what was worse, the ref or that shocking shit challenge for their penalty. It was such a shit challenge that he wouldnt have been picked again for a Sunday league side. What the fck was he doing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here