Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephens Vs Pogba,. No contest!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Got the feeling that they were all waiting for one of their superstars to wave a wand and do something brilliant rather than put a team effort in. All down to attitude, and ours was right. Whatever CH said to our lot before that game worked a treat. We had so many players in their half chasing down their players, at one point I was actually worried about our aggressive style! More next season please.

Yep, not sure I've ever seen us more up for a game (but controlled)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I could not imagine spending my weekend attacking others after such a wonderful result on Friday and a bank holiday looming, just enjoy it!
A few seconds isn't exactly a weekend is it. I enjoyed the game as much as anyone. Watched the highlights when I got home. Watched them again in the morning with the kids. Watched the whole match last night.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
A few seconds isn't exactly a weekend is it. I enjoyed the game as much as anyone. Watched the highlights when I got home. Watched them again in the morning with the kids. Watched the whole match last night.

And you still act like a dick to others online. Weird behaviour.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Exactly, absolute class, regularly.
Quietly our best player, IMO

Agreed. He does things more quickly than our other CMs:
-- he's far more likely to play a first-touch pass rather than take two or more touches
-- he's first thought is always to look for the forward pass
-- he can carry the ball well too on the occasions it's required

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Pogba is a brilliant player waiting to happen. He showed physical strength and skill but gave the ball away a great deal for a supposedly world class player, this was because Propper & Stephens harried him at every opportunity. Both played him extremely well.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
The problem with Pogba is he thinks he's already made it, and in some respects he has, financially.

Imagine if he had the attitude of someone like (dare I say it) Ashley Barnes. Instead, his idea of effort and improvement is heading to his barbers for another dickhead haircut. Waste of talent.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yaya Toure leaving Man City wants 1 more season in the Premier would he be worth considering? The plus point is his undoubted ability the points against are his age 34 yrs old and his previous high wages but I dont think that anybody will pay that much for him and he wont expect big wages I wouldnt think,. I am undecided on this idea and have just put it out for discussion.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yaya Toure leaving Man City wants 1 more season in the Premier would he be worth considering? The plus point is his undoubted ability the points against are his age 34 yrs old and his previous high wages but I dont think that anybody will pay that much for him and he wont expect big wages I wouldnt think,. I am undecided on this idea and have just put it out for discussion.

I think you may get to 65,000 posts on this pointless post :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here