Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Are we allowed to say how well the scum have done?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
They were playing a team with 10 men and nothing to play for. It was a nothing result which should be treated as such.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Mind the gap .

Pathetic lonely old tart, get yerself a shag. Again posting on here on a Saturday evening.

Along with the other sad morons who were absent for long periods of this season.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
You have to take your hat off to Roy...when he joined they were cast iron relegation favourites, but once the diving cheating **** came back, they haven't looked back.

Seeing as Leicester saw us off at home and away, and palarse dick them 5-0, that was an exceptional result.

They may all be diving cheating lowlife, but fair play to them.
They've been excellent of late. Absolutely destroyed Leicester. It does pain me to say that [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Well this thread is all very gracious. Like cream we always rise to the top, its a marathon not a sprint etc.

Pleased we get to do it all again next year.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Tony likes spending .

In a way you are correct. TB likes to spend on permanency, on tangible assets, on things that will turn a profit given time. He doesn't like frittering money away on a whim, on someone else's whim, on the current flavour of the month, or something else that cannot be quantified.

That is why we have The Amex and you have Benteke :lol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's a no from me.

These sort of threads just encourage the likes of Dougie and Se20.

Started by someone whose first team used to be/still possibly is Huddersfield if I'm not mistaken. No self respecting 100% Albion fan would have dreamt of starting such a thread. Really, really bad form.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well this thread is all very gracious. Like cream we always rise to the top, its a marathon not a sprint etc.

Pleased we get to do it all again next year.

Cream? Yeah.

Whoopie do. Your team features some genuine Prem players who came with the requisite price tag.

If you think scraping above Brighton by beating a team who are about to sack their manager and who are already putting on the sun cream while we are grinding out a result of some sort against 7th places Burnley about to qualify for Europe then good for you.

5 - 0 is impressive against anyone in this division but, I'm sure you agree, us battering Arsenal and playing Spurs to a standstill...with our squad...is a more impressive achievement.

You follow the team with THE worst divers and cheats in the PL, your chairman is a bellend, you have shitty facilities and hilarious uniforms. Knock yourself out with your "we're better than you" shit. Let's see where we are in 3 years. We haven't spent our PL money yet. You've had it for 5 years and still languish in the lower tier.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They don't know the meaning of fair play on or off the pitch. Dives and waving imaginary cards etc.

Your question is not one that should cross your mind.

But as people like to tell me and I like to tell people, I am a Huddersfield town fan, so I can appreciate how they have improved this season after a horrible, but certainly hilarious, start.

Btw. In all my years not supporting brighton(46 years) , this is the first season I have not been to one single away game. Saved me a fortune but actually quite a sad thought for me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Started by someone whose first team used to be/still possibly is Huddersfield if I'm not mistaken. No self respecting 100% Albion fan would have dreamt of starting such a thread. Really, really bad form.

Good for you sweetie. First team is actually Philadelphia eagles, but carry on

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hasn't your senior railcard come through Dave?

Not yet mate...one thing though in October when I turn sixty, I don't have to pay for all these bloody pills I take to keep me going..lol

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
In fairness, Hodgson has performed a miracle up there.

As I type this, I see on Match of the Day that he's even got £30m* striker Christian Benteke scoring**.

* - current market valuation: £30.00.
** - penalty.

*** - already 4-0 up

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Not yet mate...one thing though in October when I turn sixty, I don't have to pay for all these bloody pills I take to keep me going..lol

Well, at least you have that to look forward to mate.:)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

On a side note.

My OH got me a canvas print lifted from "we are Brighton" and guess who I now have a pic of in my office fist pumping and shouting at the camera?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here