Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do with £123m

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
At the very least;

Open a live music venue in Brighton, after purchasing an empty site
Buy a house in Brighton and kit it out with rooms for a vinyl collection, a media studio to record radio shows and edit my YouTube live music series
Travel around the world - flights to the States are only £130 each way!
Fix my teeth

£130? I don't mean to be frivolous with your money, but couldn't you stretch to premium economy at least? £130 flights to the States when you're sitting on over 130 million clams? I bet you'd eat a plain jacket potato every day for dinner as well, no point wasting money eh?! :D :D

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
£130? I don't mean to be frivolous with your money, but couldn't you stretch to premium economy at least? £130 flights to the States when you're sitting on over 130 million clams? I bet you'd eat a plain jacket potato every day for dinner as well, no point wasting money eh?! :D :D

Perhaps I'd try the rock bottom price first, then make gradual steps up with each trip. As long as there's wifi and legroom the flight can cost whatever!

With regards to jacket potatoes, beans aren't an expensive addition!

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Sail to exotic places in a luxury yacht, including Craven Cottage every other Saturday, August to May. (Before you say it, that IS how most Fulham fans travel to home games already).

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
MS: "Hello, MrSnuggles here. I've just won 123 million pounds!!"
EW: "Really?"
MS: "Yes really. I know we've had our differences, but it's all water under the bridge now isn't it? Would you like half a million to make your life just a little bit easier?"
EW: "God I'm so sorry about the past. And yes please, of course I would. You absolute angel."
MS: "Well go and get a better f**king job then" <clink>

You must know her!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Chances of actually winnnig this must be virtually nil when you consider how many tickets are sold.

Wouldn't the odds not be the same, if you bought one ticket and that was the only ticket sold the odds on those numbers coming up is the same.

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
Odds of winning Euro Millions 139.8M to 1. Prize £167M. Just need to buy every single combination and assuming nobody else wins as well, you make a cool £30M. Easy money.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Odds of winning Euro Millions 139.8M to 1. Prize £167M. Just need to buy every single combination and assuming nobody else wins as well, you make a cool £30M. Easy money.

Think you might want to lookup the price of a ticket, do the maths again and then go and have a think about what you have done. :smile:

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
Think you might want to lookup the price of a ticket, do the maths again and then go and have a think about what you have done. :smile:

Oh. I've not bought a ticket since the very first rollover of the original lottery so sort of assumed that they were £1 each. It appears that I have made mistake.

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015

Oh. I've not bought a ticket since the very first rollover of the original lottery so sort of assumed that they were £1 each. It appears that I have made mistake.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd plan a year following Formula One around the world and maybe even through some sponsorship at one of the teams just to be able to see an F1 car going round with 'Jezza' written on the side.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
£167M Jackpot tonight

Another £44m to think about.

Right, I'll buy another 30 student properties, I'll add the bowling alley and make my 25m pool into a 50m one with electronic timing board and a full set of staff who come clean it daily

And I'll pay for 3 beers per Amex season ticket holder.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here