Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
complete rubbish yet again, you would not build a sky scraper of the the magnitude of the twin towers to just cope with the possibility of a glancing blow from an aircraft, with quote "low fuel" DO you honestly believe the news ????

you obviously have no clue at all about architecture or finance.
it must be shit being you

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Good lord :facepalm: "getting information out of these chumps is so difficult" I have already told you most of what i believe what more do you want my entire life story ??

If you are to lazy to look something up for yourself that's your own problem.

not your entire life story, but your occupation would be where to start

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Let's get back on subject. America First. See Trump has looked after his boys at Boeing. 220% import duty on the Bombardier C300. 400 jobs at threat in NI a place important to Tory chances of staying in power. Coalition under stress and the special holding hands relationship with the US at risk. Brexit future trade deals with US unstable.

All for a 100 seater plane a size too small for Boeing to bother to manufacture. Purely an example of forcing out competition.

chippy nick 1

Banned
Sep 24, 2017
here here brighton fella, he simply refuses to accept the facts posted in front of him and when two people agree on twin tower gate theory he gets all flustered and by the sounds of it rather paranoid, as i said to him before , WAKE UP MAN !!!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
here here brighton fella, he simply refuses to accept the facts posted in front of him and when two people agree on twin tower gate theory he gets all flustered and by the sounds of it rather paranoid, as i said to him before , WAKE UP MAN !!!!

Ill ask you again then... give a credible reason for doing it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good lord :facepalm: "getting information out of these chumps is so difficult" I have already told you most of what i believe what more do you want my entire life story ?
I assume he's referring to the questions many posters have asked you, that you've then dodged. Like, for example:
Do you think Sandy Hook never had any pupils in the first place, and still doesn't today, or do you think it did have (and still has) hundreds of pupils, but there was no shooting?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
This thread is about a looney most want to **** off and a few support. Trump's actions are perversely interesting like when you have to look at the scene of a car crash. This thread brings them to notice, if any are missed
Shame it's become a refuge for other loonies comments that I have no interest in whatsoever and now wish them to **** off.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

You usually find this, they are detached from reality.and so far up their own arses to notice the obvious presented in front of them. their intelligence level is only as good as what they've been taught,..pure shite.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I suppose we aren't all blessed in going to Eton College and sticking our noses up at the rest of society. Some of us instead make up for it in common sense and have the ability to see through cocky arrogant sods such as yourself.

Gibberish. I went to Lewes Priory and left at 16 actually. :dunce:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Let's get back on subject. America First. See Trump has looked after his boys at Boeing. 220% import duty on the Bombardier C300. 400 jobs at threat in NI a place important to Tory chances of staying in power. Coalition under stress and the special holding hands relationship with the US at risk. Brexit future trade deals with US unstable.

All for a 100 seater plane a size too small for Boeing to bother to manufacture. Purely an example of forcing out competition.

but they are zealous in their championing of the free market?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You usually find this, they are detached from reality.and so far up their own arses to notice the obvious presented in front of them. their intelligence level is only as good as what they've been taught,..pure shite.

you clean bins for a living, don't you

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here