Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Draft night tonight! The road to the 2016 season starts now. Anyone else staying up to watch at least some of it?

Goff expected to go number 1 to L.A and Wentz number 2 to Philly.
After that who knows.

Jul 7, 2003
Still not totally convinced that the Broncos won't trade up to get Paxton Lynch. Might depend what happens with Bradford and the Eagles.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not staying up but looking forward to catching up with it in the morning.

Can't tell which way the Jags are going to go, we've long been linked with Myles Jack but it sounds like his knee is shot, we need a pass rusher and I'd like Bosa, but I can see Goff, Wentz, Elliott and Buckner going 1-4 which could leave Ramsey available...

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Going to watch the first hour which is Sky from 12 till 1

Apparently ESPN radio will be recording it and adding it to their podcast section so will at least listen to it tomorrow if not watch it all in the evening

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Not staying up but looking forward to catching up with it in the morning.

It's 1:30am over here in Dubai and there's another 2 and a half hours to go. Would like to stay up, but not going to happen!

Texans to take a WR to give Brock O another target other than Hopkins.

Looking forward to locking horns (no Texans pun intended) again in the AFC South once again, DFP.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Giants get 10th pick - Ohio State CB Eli Apple

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Expensive night for tunsil. A few surprise picks, Dallas not taking Ramsey, Bosa @3 and giants taking apple while Vernon Hargreaves was still on the board.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's 1:30am over here in Dubai and there's another 2 and a half hours to go. Would like to stay up, but not going to happen!

Texans to take a WR to give Brock O another target other than Hopkins.

Looking forward to locking horns (no Texans pun intended) again in the AFC South once again, DFP.

AFC South should be good this year, your boys have got a QB, we've got a defence, the Colts are always strong, and the Titans have a million picks to bolster their entire roster.
Pretty chuffed my Ramsey prediction ^^^^ came in, we've now got 3 proper corners, hopefully we can snare Ogbah or Spence in round 2 and a linebacker in 3 and we should be good to go.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Delighted with the Skins getting Doctson. One of, if not, the best WR in the draft. Kirk sure has a lot of weapons to throw to next season. Also means we won't be in cap hell next off season as one of Garcon or Jackson will have to go as we cannot afford to keep both.

Looking forward to seeing what defensive gems McCloughan can unearth now.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Delighted with the Skins getting Doctson. One of, if not, the best WR in the draft. Kirk sure has a lot of weapons to throw to next season. Also means we won't be in cap hell next off season as one of Garcon or Jackson will have to go as we cannot afford to keep both.

Looking forward to seeing what defensive gems McCloughan can unearth now.

My friends say they should have drafted a native American.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
As a Colts fan the team I'm most worried about in our division is the Jags,
Fowler, Ramsey AND Jack to come in to help your D next season! Really think Bortles is going to have a breakout year as well.

Not forgetting Malik Jackson (DT), Tashaun Gipson (S) and Prince Amukamara (CB). Every position on the D has been heavily upgraded, should be fun to watch.
Regarding Bortles, last season he threw for 4428 yards and a franchise record 35 TD's :mad: personally I think his stats will drop off this year simply because he has a duel threat pair of running backs to help carry the load, Yeldon was a rookie last year, now he's got Chris Ivory to run with.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Ryan Fitzpatrick re-signs with the Jets in $12M deal. This has been a long process and not a bad pay increase for Fitz who was on $3.25M last year. I think Geno Smith will be the loser in this deal, he had the job last season until that punch up in the locker room and if the Jets bring in Foles he could be out.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Steelers fan despairing at the loss of Bryant (whole season) and Bell (4 games) for being idiots.

Looks like we will never get Roethlisberger, Brown, Bell & Bryant on the field together.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here