Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham linked with Dunk....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
il drive him there.

Before I opened this thread I predicted someone would post this, surprised it was not on page one.

Dunk is a great centre half. We would be nuts to let him go in January, and I don't see this happening.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Before I opened this thread I predicted someone would post this, surprised it was not on page one.

Dunk is a great centre half. We would be nuts to let him go in January, and I don't see this happening.
I wonder if the poster offering to drive was the bloke calling for Dunk to be substituted against Ipswich. Stood a few rows behind me in the North. Clueless.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If Greer cost us as many points as Dunk has this season the majority would be calling for his head. Dunk on the other hand seem to be let off the hook by many Albion fans which I find very strange.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
If Greer cost us as many points as Dunk has this season the majority would be calling for his head. Dunk on the other hand seem to be let off the hook by many Albion fans which I find very strange.
Interesting point. What's the 'scores on the doors' for points cost so far this season?

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
But then again if it wasn't for the points Dunk won us last season we would be in league one right now. Probably worth seeing if he can regain the form we know he has

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
But then again if it wasn't for the points Dunk won us last season we would be in league one right now. Probably worth seeing if he can regain the form we know he has
Trouble with Dunk is he is now labelled as a £5m defender rather than just Lewis Dunk and seems to be getting scrutinised more this season because of the Fulham interest IMO.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
It isnt as he is now classed as an experienced Championship defender.
I'm sorry mate but that is rubbish. His game is still developing and he has the potential to play in the top flight. He won't be in his prime for another few years yet. So currently he is still young with potential. If he was 28 or 29 I'd agree with you but not at 24.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm sorry mate but that is rubbish. His game is still developing and he has the potential to play in the top flight. He won't be in his prime for another few years yet. So currently he is still young with potential. If he was 28 or 29 I'd agree with you but not at 24.

We shall just have to agree to disagree as being 24 years old and having played 100 league games he should now be an established player who may have the ability to move up. a level.

Last edited:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
He's our best centre back. We'd be made to sell, although there's nothing in that news report that suggests there's any substance behind it.

TimWatt

Feb 13, 2011
Richmond
Always fun on here to observe the Statler and Waldorf style consensus building of a player's reputation...

Usually enhanced by not actually playing.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Some of those on here criticising a player who last year should have been our player of the season are either incredibly dense or just WUMs. Either way given that our 4 CBs this season have been in exceptional form I think the criticism is ridiculous.

Usual dumb wits who know nothing about football posting crap.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here