Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Sticking up for your fans when others are quick to condemn them without knowing all the facts. Not to mention they are also England fans.

Let me ask you something. How do you manage to pop up and respond every time I post, do you have nothing better to do than go around telling people where they should and should not post.
yes , doing a better job of sticking up for BRIGHTON fans than some of the bobble hat and flask brigade.

Fromthesouth

Apr 30, 2016
Haven't read threads but if it was the same Brighton fans that jumped in to stop my son getting a beating then think they've been hard done by the magistrates, he's a bton fan but did not know them at all

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
To my knowledge, none of them have been convicted of a football related incident in their lives. Even if they had been, would that automatically make them guilty of the offence they have been accused of?

Of course not, but If they had been convicted of something similar before it would make any plea or appeal of being hard done by less believable....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
:tosser::tosser::tosser:
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
:clap::clap::clap:

Good riddance, **** off.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I know all 5 of them personally and can echo the comments that they all go home and away, spending more time and money than what I would consider the 'average' supporter to.

Surprised and also glad to see that the majority of NSCers do actually get why the bans that they have received are unfair. As someone pointed out, if they had been misbehaving the night before and received an FBO for that then there would be little to no complaints; it's the fact that they protected themselves and their fellow countrymen in an ambush from the Russians whilst a copper stood there filming rather than policing.

Real shame, and the irony being that they are actually allowed to appeal and realistically be allowed back to football before the 2018 World Cup in Russia! Tells you all you need to know about the real motives for banning them. If they were that much of a 'risk', that would be a stupid idea.

A genuine question here as you know them. Is it correct as per previous comments that have suggested they pleaded guilty as they couldn't afford a legal defence team?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
A genuine question here as you know them. Is it correct as per previous comments that have suggested they pleaded guilty as they couldn't afford a legal defence team?

I don't know how old you are so forgive me if this is patronising, but for the average 23-26 year old, £3k+ is a lot of money and cannot simply be plucked out the air. So yes, there is something in that.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Very sad to see Brighton fans condemning and slagging off fellow Brighton fans without knowing the facts or having been there to witness what happened.

I like the way people say they would have moved away, sometimes when you come under attack like many England fans did, its a split second decision, sometimes even you cannot make the decision you want.

I am not passing any judgement as I know who the lads are, I also know and have spoken to many in Marseille who were attacked by the Russians and the outcome was then being hit by the French police as well as being tear gassed.

We decided not to drink round the old port area yet got attacked in Castellane from the Russian thugs with the French Police letting them do what they wanted. We were luckily pulled into a Turkish restaurant that pulled down the shutters and made sure we were safe. Others outside were not so lucky.

I hope that the lads can appeal if there has been an injustice, anyone who thinks innocent football fans don't get stitched up live in a dream world.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
These are good lads,follow the Albion home and away loyally! If you go to away games you would know them.

They are.

When some innocent scarfer is getting started on at an away game next season and they're not around to help we should all be greatful these "muppets" and "scumbags" have been stopped from following their club by some noddy court ruling.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sticking up for your fans when others are quick to condemn them without knowing all the facts. Not to mention they are also England fans.

Let me ask you something. How do you manage to pop up and respond every time I post, do you have nothing better to do than go around telling people where they should and should not post.

There is a general rule on Nsc that Palace only post on Palace threads. I'm not bothered about you in particular.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Very sad to see Brighton fans condemning and slagging off fellow Brighton fans without knowing the facts or having been there to witness what happened.

I like the way people say they would have moved away, sometimes when you come under attack like many England fans did, its a split second decision, sometimes even you cannot make the decision you want.

I am not passing any judgement as I know who the lads are, I also know and have spoken to many in Marseille who were attacked by the Russians and the outcome was then being hit by the French police as well as being tear gassed.

We decided not to drink round the old port area yet got attacked in Castellane from the Russian thugs with the French Police letting them do what they wanted. We were luckily pulled into a Turkish restaurant that pulled down the shutters and made sure we were safe. Others outside were not so lucky.

I hope that the lads can appeal if there has been an injustice, anyone who thinks innocent football fans don't get stitched up live in a dream world.

I've always said I was waiting for your views. See you at the Phoenix on Wednesday? Be good to hear about it.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I don't know how old you are so forgive me if this is patronising, but for the average 23-26 year old, £3k+ is a lot of money and cannot simply be plucked out the air. So yes, there is something in that.

Not patronising at all. I am 29 but realise that £3k is a lot of money to most people. I know it sounds like I am condemning people but I can't see why anyone would not contest the charges if they were just acting in self defence. I wasn't there so I don't know but I would put forward a solicitor to defend me if I was simply defending myself. I can't afford to travel home and away to follow the Albion and England but I can afford a solicitor if faced with a banning order

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here