Votes: 10 3.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 1 (Low)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
7 a the moment, but will rise in anticipation when new season gets nearer.
2 if AK can't play for a couple of months.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I appreciate that it probably makes me a bad fan but could only muster 5 on the mojo reckoner.
I always just wanted my team to be competitive and give themselves the best possible chance of success and the lack of activity this summer coupled with injuries to key players has left me a little flat and feeling we won't be able to achieve that.
Hopefully it will pick up nearer the time

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1 or 2. It's summer. I don't really think much about football in July.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
My Albion mojo is weirdly low at the moment.
We've just reached the so called 'promised land' of the Premier League, the fixtures are out, I have my season ticket, yet I still find myself quite 'meh' generally about football at the moment.
I think it's just a summer thing as it was the same last year.....it's quite nice having a break from it.
But come the visit of Palace in November I'll be fully engaged again!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Quite low given we've hardly improved the squad.

Ryan is a break even with losing Stockdale so that's left us with one senior squad signing that's no world beater.

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
Have said 10 as i think all will come together they know what we need and what it takes to stay up it"s all good mate as we say in oz.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm with [MENTION=17584]Hyperion[/MENTION] on this one. If you can't be excited at this moment in Albion history, when are you ever going to be excited?

We are going to smash our record transfer fee soon (again this close season, and possibly more than once); we're about to see some of the most talented individuals who have ever pulled on an Albion shirt; our stadium is about to be graced by some of the best footballers currently playing the game. Lads who came up through our own academy will be playing in the Premier League for their home-town team. We have the best chairman in the footballing world and one of (if not the) best managers we have ever had. We will be playing to packed out stadia up-and-down the country. A lot of our games will be played on Saturday at 3pm. And I, living 5,000 miles away, will get to see every minute of every game.

These are the moments you spend 35 years waiting for as an Albion fan. This is why fans fought to save the club 20 years ago. This is why we made a ridiculous trek to a godforsaken dump for home matches for two seasons.

Some people need to get a grip.

This. Forget the miseries, who are the same people every season, who are not even glass half full, but have forgotten where their glass is.

Quite low given we've hardly improved the squad.

Ryan is a break even with losing Stockdale so that's left us with one senior squad signing that's no world beater.

I can name two really good senior players that we've signed as well as Ryan. Suttner & Gross.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's floating between 5 and 10.

I really can't think much about football in the summer but when I've been forced to it's been for negative reasons. Neto failing his medical, Knockaert injured etc.

Then I look ahead and see sell outs and London derbies and us on Match of the Day, and Pep at the Amex and Dunk finally getting the stage he deserves and I'm really quite excited.

I hope we stick with Hughton no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
strictly-come-dancing-show-sweet-montage-of-len-goodman-ts_-00_01_14_04-still031.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My Albion mojo is weirdly low at the moment.
We've just reached the so called 'promised land' of the Premier League, the fixtures are out, I have my season ticket, yet I still find myself quite 'meh' generally about football at the moment.
I think it's just a summer thing as it was the same last year.....it's quite nice having a break from it.
But come the visit of Palace in November I'll be fully engaged again!

This.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
9 for me. It would be 10, but I know that we will lose some matches heavily and however rational you try to be about it, it will hurt. If any Brighton fan is not looking forward to the next season, I just wonder what they want from following the club. Bring it on. Enjoy the ride.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
10, all day, everyday.
At the tender age of 46 I have never been so excited at the prospect of seeing us get absolutely SPANKED by a load of millionaire prima donnas
Marvellous scenes

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
8 at the moment but will probably be touching 10 the week before the Man City opener.
Looking forward to going to 3 friendly matches, and will try and make this Saturday's game at Crawley.
Managed to get a ticket for Leicester away, so pretty happy at the moment.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I left my mojo in a lift. It has been up and down all summer. Currently the inaction of the summer transfer window has me a bit down but I know the lift will head up again. It will be a typical Albion season.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Last summer when the new season started I was still suffering a hangover from missing out on promotion, this season I cannot wait to get going. I would say an 8 at the moment as genuinely want to see how our players stand up and compete in the premier league but acknowledging we are having a tough summer window. However I also appreciate we are now a small fish in a big pond so patient and trust the club are doing all they can to get us where we need to be. Fully expect a 10 by the time we are approaching the first game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Zero out of ten today.

Someone on NSC commented that we are currently cementing 20th place, which unfortunately rings very true to me.

A decent signing or 2 would raise this. Please let's get some goalscorers. I hear Lucas Perez can leave Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here