EFL Cup - Colchester (H)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought Holla had already gone?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Might stick a score on Colchester to qualify at 3/1 after seeing that starting XI.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't want to criticise Hughton but I cannot understand the logic in the team put out.

Wait and see but it seems like any organised football league team will give this bunch of youngsters and misfits (Manu) a run around, whose it doing any good for?

If we lose tonight isn't it just going to his their confidence?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't want to criticise Hughton but I cannot understand the logic in the team put out.

Wait and see but it seems like any organised football league team will give this bunch of youngsters and misfits (Manu) a run around, whose it doing any good for?

Deary me

5ways

Sep 18, 2012

It's a silly cup game it's no big deal.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

We have a match Friday and the others need to get some decent match time...mr Hughton knows best:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here