Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton home game to be moved

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
For once this suits me to the ground. I was away on the Saturday at a 30th birthday in London from midday. 130 is a push to come back but sure I'll twist the wife's arm that there are no decent enough ships in London that it's worth spending the 2nd day there

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
For once this suits me to the ground. I was away on the Saturday at a 30th birthday in London from midday. 130 is a push to come back but sure I'll twist the wife's arm that there are no decent enough ships in London that it's worth spending the 2nd day there

There is always the Cutty Sark.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Half term ends that weekend. For anyone going on holiday and coming back on the Saturday it's good news.

Hooray for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Half term ends that weekend. For anyone going on holiday and coming back on the Saturday it's good news.

Hooray for me.

You get too many holidays :lolol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
memory might be naff but wasn't one of our best away days a 3-0 or 3-1 victory down their on a Sunday? Poyets first match in charge?

sunday games are balls though!

Witney Seagull

Sep 23, 2016
The good thing, from the club's point of view, is that for the 11th and onwards televised matches per season in which we appear the club gets an additional £1m per match income from the global pot of gold. ( there being a fixed annual sum of £10m income per club for appearing in 0 to 10 matches )

Will be interesting to see how many appearances we make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here