Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] West Indies v England, 2nd Test, St George's, Grenada

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Rain is due around the Lunch period, so more overs may be lost anyway. Cook has to be bold and declare well before Lunch and get a few overs in before that happens.

He may not have to now..... Can't see Broad and Anderson hanging around for long

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I don't like Stuart Broad. He is a bit of a dick.

From BBC:

You know that kid who never thought he was out, even when his stumps were splattered six feet behind him? Broad may have been that kid. "If I'm out, then I'm taking my bat and ball and I'm going home".

:lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Rain is due around the Lunch period, so more overs may be lost anyway. Cook has to be bold and declare well before Lunch and get a few overs in before that happens.

Maybe wait for Root to get to 190 n.o. then do it? :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yet another SIX from Root.

I was going to ask if he thinks this is a 50 over game, except he's not pootling along at 3.5 an over/

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
England 464 all out

Anderson run out, not running his bat in... looked a bit odd tbh

Joe Root 182 not out, 229 balls, 4 sixes and 17 fours :clap2:

Good session for England and the game moving on nicely... 20.1 overs, 91 runs and 4 wickets.

England lead on first innings by 165 runs

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a absolute **** wit Anderson is. What a cock. Don't care how many wickets you've got, you're teammate was looking on for a double hundred and you can't even be arsed to put your bat down. We are a friggin shambles even when things are going well.

Don't know about Root fuming, I'm bloody fuming! If we can't get simple things like that right, we really are f*cked. :angry:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
What a absolute **** wit Anderson is. What a cock. Don't care how many wickets you've got, you're teammate was looking on for a double hundred and you can't even be arsed to put your bat down. We are a friggin shambles even when things are going well.

Don't know about Root fuming, I'm bloody fuming! If we can't get simple things like that right, we really are f*cked. :angry:

Yeah, see Jimmy's reaction when some fielder or other doesn't keep a pair of batsman down to a single or whatever - Fine bowler but a bit of twunt. I won't be disappointed when we see the back of that group, Prior & Swan gone, Broad and Anderson still to go.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here