PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I agree. Most of the seniors don't deserve to wear the stripes again.

Agreed. I would definitely give Glen Rea his full debut (has he played for the senior side, I know he was a substitute for the Arsenal game?). Perhaps with Greer, or even Hughes alongside him to see him through. Dunk and Halford no more than the bench. I don't think the Development Squad has any strikers worth playing though, does it? I don't know about Tom Dallison. He was being touted on here as the next prospect, but when the Seagulls YouTube site televised CMS's comeback match, I thought the Palace youngsters got past him far too easily.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Millwall commentators now having a moan about the FL not getting their arses in gear and sorting the Rotherham situation - good for them. Couldn't agree more.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I am now looking forward to showing my displeasure with the whole club at Watford. Terrible season, Hyppia and Hughton should both be ashamed of how poor they have made us. The board too should be ****ing embaressed at the team they provided and claimed was a top 6 side. Anymore PLR and shit from Barber next season and the same shite served up and I will be walking away from my season ticket.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Christ mate. Nobody was BOASTING about it. Nobody wanted it. I had £5 on, which would have paid for my season ticket next year if the worst had happened. Thank **** it hasn't.

I wasn't talking to everyone, but some people seem to have been gleefully exclaiming that they backed us to get relegated. As I and others have kept saying the bookies are very rarely wrong, by the sounds of it Millwall had some great chances tonight and squandered them, their form is woeful and I can't see them picking up many if any points from their next two games. That's completely discounting Rotherham who after their points deduction would have had to win 2 of their 3 games to overhaul us. The probability of both these sides achieving promotion form is so low, hence why you could get 125/1, some people seem to mistake logic for blind negativity.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Hats off to Chris, we looked doomed in the relegation zone under Sami. Two games to go and he has dragged one of our worst teams in years over the line.

He did this with both Norwich and Birmingham and the took one to promotion and one to the plays offs the following season.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Hats off to Chris, we looked doomed in the relegation zone under Sami. Two games to go and he has dragged one of our worst teams in years over the line.

He did this with both Norwich and Birmingham and the took one to promotion and one to the plays offs the following season.

True. Short memories these fickle fire kers.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Lets hope Tony Bloom allows CH to buy players that he wants to work with, and in plenty of time before pre-season, so that we can mount a serious promotion push in 2015-16! :albion2:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Don't think Houghton dragged us over the line,think Blackpool,Wigan,Millwall,Blackburn Rovers and possibly Rotherham ponts deduction got us over the line season sum up V Poor.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I mean considering a lot of peeps were panicking like big girls' blouses, the response to us staying up seems very muted. Maybe that's one of the differences between us and Prem clubs.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
It was never in doubt. The bottom three are rubbish

Really?

Blackpool - we scored 0 goals against for a return of one point

Milwall - we scored 0 goals against for a return of one point

Wigan - we scored 2 (?) goals against for a return of 3 points

Rotherham - we scored 0 goals for one point

8 games, 2 goals scored versus the worst four teams in the league. I'd say we are all equally as shit to be honest.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Congratulations on staying up, with 2 games to go as well !
All jokes aside, your players need a big kick up the wotsits, embarrassing .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here