Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A bit early but what the hell... Norwich roll-call

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah seems the smart thing to do What train is everyone on at Stratford ?

Seems to be ranging from about half 8 onwards, depending on how hardcore you are :)

Lots on the (I think) 0938. Gets in about half 11. Ish.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Me +1
Thanks for info re engineering works
These days treat it as a good day out (mind set football is secondary)
Based on my appalling away record...one victory (Forest last season)....during the time been in championship
Having seen 20+ away games during this period

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Believe we have sold around 1,200.

Anyone got parking tips?

PG

Carrow Road is now largely surrounded by retail parks and apartments, with strict controls on parking. The station is close by and relies on the same car parks, so parking on a Saturday PM is not quite as easy as one would hope, plus it can get congested. I suggest looking on the Football Ground guide, allowing plenty of time and be prepared to walk 20 mins or so from one of the many car parks dotted around the City.

One option for parking is at County Hall, it has easy access and is signposted from the A11/A47 Norwich bypass, with a comfortable 20 mins walk to/from Carrow Road. Handy if you are looking for a swift-ish getaway after the game. However it is a popular car park, so do not arrive too late.

Those travelling by train would be well advised to allow plenty of extra time as the Norwich - Liverpool St line is notoriously unreliable at the best of times, plus I note earlier posts mention there is also engineering work. Fingers crossed that you will be ok. The good news is the station is only half a mile from the footie and well placed for various watering holes.

Have a safe journey. 3 points would be very nice too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
7 of us in the Groovy Gang

4 train and 3 by car

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Sitting behind enemy lines with my Norwich supporting friend, hopefully won't get too much sbuse when I stand and cheer when Albion score!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Me plus one. 11.38 Stratford, first class return. CASHBACK.

I'm in first class coming back. It was only an extra £1.50 on a pre-booked ticket.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
First Class for me too, and I believe Nail-Z Gull.

Keep the noise down in Standard, eh chaps? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here