Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Try googling Husham- its a site that goes through the best addons etc to use and how to install them. I found it really useful

many thanks, as a real newbie and not very savvy im doing ok thus far except trying to download add ons, got two sorted but two just did not want to know

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
many thanks, as a real newbie and not very savvy im doing ok thus far except trying to download add ons, got two sorted but two just did not want to know

Yeah I struggled with addons- Husham allows you to download a 'repository' with their recommended addons included. Made my life easier!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I've been using Phoenix and going into Woody for sports coverage works fine and Genesis for films & tv shows. Used to use Ice films but no longer available.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Aidymatic is good too. Plenty of info and instructions out there.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My Kodi set up, as recommended by a very helpful NSCer who guided me through it, is UKTurks, VDubt25 & Operation Robocop Ultimate. I can get ALL PL games in HD and good feeds. BUT HELP PLEASE. Is there a dedicated forum listing where I can find certain games (Albion) as it takes hours searching all feeds?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I set my Kodi up with http://www.tvaddons.ag/ which basically adds all the best add ons you'll want to use, including Genesis, SALTS and Phoenix.

Takes the stress out.

Phoenix is the one for sports although I could do with another option for the occasions when it lets me down

Sulcy

Sep 23, 2015
I set my Kodi up with http://www.tvaddons.ag/ which basically adds all the best add ons you'll want to use, including Genesis, SALTS and Phoenix.

Takes the stress out.

Phoenix is the one for sports although I could do with another option for the occasions when it lets me down

This

Genesis for all TV and film and Phoenix for the football! Very rarely get any kind of lag/buffering but if I do, it's down to internet connection and not the streams.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I googled all of this stuff when I first found Kodi...to answer some of your questions....

If you are a newb, google Aniaml Kodi installer, this will give you the basic addons you need, Genesis, entertainment Hub, Vdubt25, Phoenix and UK Turk, some adult content too and some other good ones.

As for football, all of these guys are ion twitter, I follow UK turk and Phoenix and Rockcrusher and they tell you which channel the games are on. Premiership 3 o clock Phoenix uses the Premier league pass and has been spot on all year. Bein and Astrosupersport have been showing championship games. You can find these links within UK Turk sports section.

As to which games are being streamed live, go to www.liveonsat.com this has every game on any channel for that weekend and YES....we are on tv tomorrow vs Derby!

UK Turk has Nova sport but my Kodi doesnt work in the office, I will try it at home and send UK turk a tweet if it doesnt work ready for the game tomorrow.

I haven't completely replaced my virgin package with this but no longer have sky sports as find this reliable enough to watch sports when I want as I am patient with it.

Im no expert by any means but if anyone has any questions just ask.

Al

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I also find Dexter pretty good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here