Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
As its palace you so know it is just a bloke standing flicking the switch on and off

With a power line hacked into one of the street lights outside.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They have surrendered the right to ever refer to us an tinpot
They surrendered that many years ago. They went from a few thousand fans to over 20k when it the top flight. They have goal music. They call out a goal scorers' name for the crowd to call it back. They use admin to stay in the top divisions.

Light shows is just more Palace.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh my days :lol: With the cheerleaders and the pop song they adopted with the clapping that is literally ****ing hilarious :lol:
They were Americanised before the Americans came. They're a joke.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh my days :lol: With the cheerleaders and the pop song they adopted with the clapping that is literally ****ing hilarious :lol:
Blimey Sheebo you're gonna get so much grief from all our pet palace fans.
They'll be along in a minute, I can't think what's keeping them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Blimey Sheebo you're gonna get so much grief from all our pet palace fans.
They'll be along in a minute, I can't think what's keeping them.

I've not seen them in a while - funny that. I did hear [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] on talksport though - came accross really well - articulate fella :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bap bap sad all overr bap bap sad all over

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
He blatantly knew what Sam did before CPFC2010, I think however he was trying to set up a point, so when the presenters 'told' him, he could fire back a crippling salvo. I can't think what that point might be, but I would certainly have preferred them go through with the pretence so we could learn more, rather than just sink to his level.

I hope they at least lose a few more on the bounce, especially at home. There is great potential for some player bust ups.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They surrendered that many years ago. They went from a few thousand fans to over 20k when it the top flight. They have goal music. They call out a goal scorers' name for the crowd to call it back. They use admin to stay in the top divisions.

Light shows is just more Palace.

HALF
TIME
BIRD
SHOW

please don't forget.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It has gotten to the point where even if they weren't our rivals, they still EASILY the funniest team in the whole football league.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Crystal f****** palace :lolol::lolol::lolol:

What a joke of a club. They deserve nothing. The misery they inflicted on local businesses and charities is finally catching up with them. The quicker their plastic, mong of a fan base disappear the better. Horrible, horrible club from top to bottom.

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Will never forget an away day at Selhurst park in 09, sat in the away end near their "ultras". Plenty of abuse going back and forth, then they all cuddled under that flag of theirs and a little dance. Obviously we took the piss with the perfunctory "What the ****ing hell is that?" chant, but the reaction to that was incredible. Grown men literally turning puce with rage, getting chucked out by their own stewards. It was like "point out our empty seats if you like, but don't you dare mock our blankie!" :lol:

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Crystal f****** palace :lolol::lolol::lolol:

What a joke of a club. They deserve nothing. The misery they inflicted on local businesses and charities is finally catching up with them. The quicker their plastic, mong of a fan base disappear the better. Horrible, horrible club from top to bottom.

You can't polish a turd...but you can throw glitter on it...good luck with that Sam!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Lacking the moral fibre Danny boy! Obviously it's happy days for Bha fans , I work with a few and as you can imagine am gettting loads of stick!
Am still clinging to the old adage he who laughs last laughs longest but now it's us being the laughing matter:ffsparr::tantrum:

I've seen it all before...back to Big Mal being the "Saviour" at Xmas 1972 and taking us down to the old Third in two seasons.. that will never happen now. Mal started off with a win over Chelsea but Big Sam seems to be more trying to shake up the team's tactics. Who will he bring in other than Kaikai? Let's wait and see.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I've seen it all before...back to Big Mal being the "Saviour" at Xmas 1972 and taking us down to the old Third in two seasons.. that will never happen now. Mal started off with a win over Chelsea but Big Sam seems to be more trying to shake up the team's tactics. Who will he bring in other than Kaikai? Let's wait and see.
One of my formative footie experiences age 12 ..tickets in the Palace area at the Bridge for the 76 Cup SF (my Uncle worked for Bloye)...stood on the benches at the end of the 2-0 cheering the Stains players as Palace fans around us wept and threw their mock Alison fedora hats on the ground in frustration....good times.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Last edited:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
It appears the Geordie fans are enjoying Palace fortunes as much as us, for different reasons obviously, they seem to enjoy the fact that Palace are suffering the same fate as they did under two ex managers.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/01/stu...eymoon-period-crashes-burns-newcastle-united/

Wow. Some of the Palace fans comments, if BFS doesn't turn this around I can see Prince Charming being set upon next.

[tweet]816910644016513024[/tweet]

[tweet]816735070992076800[/tweet]

[tweet]816585936024768512[/tweet]

[tweet]816553773158035457[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here