Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izzy Brown

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I guess we're about to sign Jimmy Neptune :thumbsup:

[TWEET]957764764654096384[/TWEET]

Or a player who took a penalty so bad that it went to Neptune, is about to complete a full orbit and return to where he started (in this country)...

More likely I'm reaching and Bozza's forgotten to switch accounts again.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We're allowed two loans, we've got Brown and Ulloa - who else have we got on loan? I'm sure you're right but my minds gone blank...

We had Krul but it was made permanent wasn’t it?

Can’t see why Chelsea would cancel his loan unless we pay up his wages

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Although I'd never wish a player harm, him getting injured could turn out to save our Premier League status

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
People are talking of a midfield and CB signing so would both be permenant?

They would have to be currently.

Unless Chelsea cancel Browns loan, then one could be a loan.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
So Chelsea would want him sat down here being ignored, rather that having their medical team look after him?

Their medical team are looking after him but we are paying his wages as we borrowed him for the season. That’s the risk you take with a season long loan.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Number IO the innermost of the four strikers

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Their medical team are looking after him but we are paying his wages as we borrowed him for the season. That’s the risk you take with a season long loan.
Doesn't sound right to me (not saying you're wrong). If we're paying for him, he should be down here. If they want him up there, they should have to cancel the loan.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Although I'd never wish a player harm, him getting injured could turn out to save our Premier League status

Playing him in his correct position might have secured our season already. Good players often are the result of being played in their correct position in a set up that suits their abilities.

If we are going to stay in this league we will need to give attacking players more licence to get forward at the cost of their defensive duties.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Doesn't sound right to me (not saying you're wrong). If we're paying for him, he should be down here. If they want him up there, they should have to cancel the loan.

He’s out for the season so what difference does it make? I assume they want to use their own medical people.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He’s out for the season so what difference does it make?
Makes a difference as to whether we can bring in another loan signing.
I assume they want to use their own medical people.
I'm sure they do, and we should say that we'll have a go at treating him (our trainee staff need the experience), and if they want him back they can agree to cancel the loan.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Playing him in his correct position might have secured our season already. Good players often are the result of being played in their correct position in a set up that suits their abilities.

If we are going to stay in this league we will need to give attacking players more licence to get forward at the cost of their defensive duties.

A recipe for disaster in my opinion, Forwards need to be able to defend when we are fighting for our lives in the Premier League.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm sure they do, and we should say that we'll have a go at treating him (our trainee staff need the experience), and if they want him back they can agree to cancel the loan.

I would imagine the loan agreement covers who treats the player in the event of serious injury. He went back to Chelsea after his first injury too.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

Yeah, lets build the team around a 21 year old loanee with no premier league experience. :ffsparr: Your right, that would have secured our fate but not in the way we would have hoped.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Yes, and next time we want to loan a player from Chelsea ........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here