Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I thought Sunderland the likely destination but they can't possibly sell him to a rival, they aren't safe by a long shot.

He'll be dropping down or leaving the country, surely.

I know they said they would not sell him to a rival, but that's before Leo threw his toys out of the pram and we have just witnessed how that worked out with Payet and the Hammers. Also Leo kept quoting Sunderland offering the money Leicester stated they needed to let him go.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I know they said they would not sell him to a rival, but that's before Leo threw his toys out of the pram and we have just witnessed how that worked out with Payet and the Hammers. Also Leo kept quoting Sunderland offering the money Leicester stated they needed to let him go.

West Ham were able to sell Payet for a massive profit and to a team that they will never play. I suspect that the club are actually quite pleased with how it all panned out.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
West Ham were able to sell Payet for a massive profit and to a team that they will never play. I suspect that the club are actually quite pleased with how it all panned out.

SSN Now reporting Sunderland offering £7.5 mill plus add ons for Leo. Probably able to up the offer due to making around £12.5 mill profit from Palace.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]826416391901347840[/tweet]

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I'm sure it's been talked about at some point in this thread. Do we get anything if Ulloa is sold to Sunderland? Would be great if we were getting 10% of any transfer fee.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm sure it's been talked about at some point in this thread. Do we get anything if Ulloa is sold to Sunderland? Would be great if we were getting 10% of any transfer fee.

Think it has been established that kind of sell on doesn't exist. Typically only a % of the profit

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sunderland bid rejected. I reckon the player has rejected it, who on earth would want to go up there?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sunderland bid rejected. I reckon the player has rejected it, who on earth would want to go up there?

Third and final bid, £7.5m apparently. Leicester adamant they won't sell to a PL rival.....seems like they'll be happy for him to train with the kids until the next window. Maybe a few months on loan at a South Coast club would help...........

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Third and final bid, £7.5m apparently. Leicester adamant they won't sell to a PL rival.....seems like they'll be happy for him to train with the kids until the next window. Maybe a few months on loan at a South Coast club would help...........

Surely worth dipping our toes in?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Quite rarely I feel sorry for a footballer (especially one who threatens to strike) but if what Ulloa is saying is true....

Doesn't strike me as a player quite happy to sit back and take the wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here