Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Tonight

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Get the wrong end of the stick again. Only interview with Karl Robinson moaning about something or other. The only discussion about their pen was the length of time it took to be taken. Nothing about the fact that it was the wrong decision! The delay was due to protests not bad sportsmanship FFS

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Are we in division 3? Got home and seen the goals and nothing else so turned over for the Rugby.

What utter shite that show is and will never watch it again.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Didn't she also say that Baker sent Stocko the wrong way?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Did anyone grasp what the hell Robinson was moaning about? Perhaps it was the fact that we got seven yellows in what was in no way a dirty game, or maybe that their centre back shouldn't have been sent off for a clear deliberate elbow, or was it because they got a last minute penalty when the ball hit our player in the face?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did anyone grasp what the hell Robinson was moaning about? Perhaps it was the fact that we got seven yellows in what was in no way a dirty game, or maybe that their centre back shouldn't have been sent off for a clear deliberate elbow, or was it because they got a last minute penalty because the ball hit our player in the face?

Have to say I agree with you and not Fat Karl :thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Maybe he was moaning that his team scored from a free kick that shouldn't have been given anyway ?

Oh yeah, forgot about that!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Didn't she also say that Baker sent Stocko the wrong way?

She must have just read the BBC report, which said the same thing, rather than actually watching the highlights.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I guess the production must just source info from the bbc feed, where they also said that, and autocue to vapid presenters. Lame

Well, if they did that then they are worse than we know. Don't they watch the actual action?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Get the wrong end of the stick again. Only interview with Karl Robinson moaning about something or other. The only discussion about their pen was the length of time it took to be taken. Nothing about the fact that it was the wrong decision! The delay was due to protests not bad sportsmanship FFS
And the stupid bitch said Baker sent Stockdale the wrong way. You just showed the ****ing penalty, try watching the screen you ****ing waste of space.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Did anyone grasp what the hell Robinson was moaning about? Perhaps it was the fact that we got seven yellows in what was in no way a dirty game, or maybe that their centre back shouldn't have been sent off for a clear deliberate elbow, or was it because they got a last minute penalty when the ball hit our player in the face?

Didn't quite, no. To be brutally honest once he opened his whinging head I shouted "**** off and stop being so bitter!" at the telly. Jesús Cristo, he's the new Steve Cotterill. He's got that 'hard done by' look and everything he says screams 'it's so unfair, they're out to get me'.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Had to cancel the recording as was watching the rugby. Safe to say not worth watching on catch up ? Already watched Sky highlights earlier

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Had to cancel the recording as was watching the rugby. Safe to say not worth watching on catch up ?
It could be worth watching if you're in any doubt as to how shit the program is.

I can't ****ing believe they can say that Stockdale was sent the wrong way (based on what it said on the BBC earlier) when they've just shown the penalty and Stockdale diving the right way. They don't actually watch the ****ing games they've just shown and they're commenting on. WTF!? You couldn't get a college media project that bad.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Despite the nonsense from the presenters and Karl Robinson, why on earth would you start a league highlights show, at this stage of the season, talking about the bottom teams? I just don't get it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I gave up watching ages ago, saves me getting annoyed every Saturday night.
I don't generally watch either, but I wanted to see their penalty as it was so controversial (no way our players all complained like that if it was a legitimate penalty) and also our third goal (which they didn't mention).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here