Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Our first team are basically a championship 11. Don’t think people mind if we lose but are getting fed up with the negativity. At least have a go at attacking them!

Even if that approach meant we were relegated on goal difference rather than staying up on goal difference?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Possibly, but didn't football used to be about some form of excitement?

No guarantees what you get really. I think in a different context, we'd be content with this, but today the context is one of frustration because we haven't had much to cheer in the league. I get that, but 9 of this 11 were Championship players for us, only Suttner and Krul are new. I wouldn't expect us to go to Boro and play exciting expansive football in the Championship, I mean I'd love us too but realistically it's a tough away game.

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't talk bollocks these c**ts are all taking a feckin enormous wage each month, these players should take a long hard look at themselves, embarrassing bunch of freeloaders. :angry:

Bolloxs they should be inspired by the manager not demotivated by him, there are too many not performing in the same game and that only points in one direction......Inspiration.
He has the chance to change things at half time and motivate them, will he take the opportunity, we can only hope.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Our first team are basically a championship 11. Don’t think people mind if we lose but are getting fed up with the negativity. At least have a go at attacking them!

I don't think people would be calling it negative if we were in the Championship, they'd be thinking, this is ****ing tough away game we could easily lose. A lot of these players want more games, even a replay dare I say it going by Hunemeiers interview, they just want to play football. I think they're trying to get through to the next round and I don't think it's that easy to just 'attack'. Boro are a good side, probably just as good as our XI out there today and have home advantage.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Bolloxs they should be inspired by the manager not demotivated by him, there are too many not performing in the same game and that only points in one direction......Inspiration.
He has the chance to change things at half time and motivate them, will he take the opportunity, we can only hope.

:laugh:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The more I watch Hemed play, the more frustrating it is.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"...miscontrolled by Skalak who looks rusty..."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think people would be calling it negative if we were in the Championship, they'd be thinking, this is ****ing tough away game we could easily lose. A lot of these players want more games, even a replay dare I say it going by Hunemeiers interview, they just want to play football. I think they're trying to get through to the next round and I don't think it's that easy to just 'attack'. Boro are a good side, probably just as good as our XI out there today and have home advantage.

Was that CH’s pre match team talk,it would explain why we appear to be showing so little intent :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here