Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turkey v Croatia

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hoddle has come out with some nonsense in his time, but blaming that goal on a goalkeeping error hits a new height.

I'm pretty certain now in my theory that the ITV co-commentator is there to make the generally rubbish primary commentators sound good.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've got £20 each-way on Croatia to win Euro 2016.

28/1? They're playing like the favourites to win it! Very impressive so far. :)

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I've got £20 each-way on Croatia to win Euro 2016.

28/1? They're playing like the favourites to win it! Very impressive so far. :)

I would be happy with that, good outside bet and looking good although struggling a little with the final ball here

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Turned in to a bit of a nothing game in the end there, couple of chances but Croatia look like they will go in to this tournament and will be a decent team

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great strike, but the keeper went down in instalments.

The keeping has been poor in this tournament so far. Total flap by the Romanian keeper for France's opener, similar rickett by the Albanian keeper for the Swiss goal, the Slovakian keeper for Bales free kick was woeful, and now todays, which was quit reachable and should have been palmed away.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Great strike, but the keeper went down in instalments.

The keeping has been poor in this tournament so far. Total flap by the Romanian keeper for France's opener, similar rickett by the Albanian keeper for the Swiss goal, the Slovakian keeper for Bales free kick was woeful, and now todays, which was quit reachable and should have been palmed away.

Joe Hart flapping about last night too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here