Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More htfc world genius

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nobody is advocating that. Just having a laugh at some cartoons.
This is a bit pointless but I was responding to the gist of the OP not some funny cartoons.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is a bit pointless but I was responding to the gist of the OP not some funny cartoons.

The title of the thread is More htfc world genius

The picture posted is from the cartoon match report. It is a wry look at other fans.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Interesting 'segregation' - I thought in the first photo it was a mock-up - but then in later pictures the home and away fans are clearly just an aisle apart from each other. Edit - admittedly with a railing and bit of plastic. But still...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Newcastle report is excellent

Just up now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"It" isn't a messageboard. Plenty of room for some bitterness in football - can't stand all the love-ins...!!!

So you haven't looked back at the England ones then?

Chill mate

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
Each to their own. I have come to really dislike Huddersfield over the past year or so and won't be joining in with glee about how clever their fans are and what a legend they have for a manager...

handbags-500x333.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Each to their own. I have come to really dislike Huddersfield over the past year or so and won't be joining in with glee about how clever their fans are and what a legend they have for a manager...

Life is so much better when you realise that much of which bothers you really doesn't matter.

There's no more wrong with Huddersfield than there is with Brighton. Strike them off your angry list.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Was funny about FIVE years ago but now just TEDIOUS and boring, who cares about a TINPOT team with PLASTIC fans like Huddersfield anyway ???

Not had your SAUSAGE today ENresT?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I find those cartoons amusing but significantly less amusing than the so obviously large amount of work they require to mock up. As I say, gently amusing, little more than that in my view. I'm sure I'm in a small minority though.

As for Huddersfield. I have no axe to grind, and I don't even find Wagner that nauseating. The only time I've ever disliked them was when they cheated Blackburn out of their championship status by playing a reserve team against Birmingham, then that Huddersfield tosser was on here like a rat up a drainpipe to tell us just why we got them all wrong - except he just LIED.

Was funny about FIVE years ago but now just TEDIOUS and boring
To be honest, that might explain my indifference actually. I've seen it all before. Genius? Not really, no.

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
I find those cartoons amusing but significantly less amusing than the so obviously large amount of work they require to mock up. As I say, gently amusing, little more than that in my view. I'm sure I'm in a small minority though.

As for Huddersfield. I have no axe to grind, and I don't even find Wagner that nauseating. The only time I've ever disliked them was when they cheated Blackburn out of their championship status by playing a reserve team against Birmingham, then that Huddersfield tosser was on here like a rat up a drainpipe to tell us just why we got them all wrong - except he just LIED.

To be honest, that might explain my indifference actually. I've seen it all before. Genius? Not really, no.

"That Huddersfield tosser" sounds a good new account name. Cheers.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"That Huddersfield tosser" sounds a good new account name. Cheers.

There's a few to choose from. 'Roy's Trumpet', 'Wilson's Pipe'. Looking at our latest 'Mysogynists Anonymous' thread, I'm guessing that 'Zoe Lucker's .........' could feature amongst them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here