Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gooners away

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Bournemouth is before Arsenal and tickets will be harder to obtain. One game at a time

Will it? 1000 tickets on a Friday night on TV when it's impossible to get home on the train to a ground we've been to loads of times before vs 3000 tickets for a Sunday to ground The Albion have never played at against one of the top 6 teams in the country on TV(?).

All I know is I'll be buying an Arsenal ticket but giving Bournemouth a miss.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Will it? 1000 tickets on a Friday night on TV when it's impossible to get home on the train to a ground we've been to loads of times before vs 3000 tickets for a Sunday to ground The Albion have never played at against one of the top 6 teams in the country on TV(?).

All I know is I'll be buying an Arsenal ticket but giving Bournemouth a miss.

Bournemouth will sell out on the first day, Arsenal will not. So yes it will be harder.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Apart from these first 2 lines

Away fans at the Emirates Stadium are housed in the lower tier of the South East corner. The normal allocation for away fans is just under 3,000 tickets

Just under 3000,you a mind reader sunshine?????so what's that then,2888,,2900,2950???,like I said

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I reckon the first point limit for Bournemouth will be 300+

Agreed, although I reckon there are less than a few hundred people with that many points.

I've done around 9/10 away games a season and have had a ST since day dot, and only have 251. I would have had 300+ but seemingly have bought too many tickets on the gate or let mates buy them for using whatever fan number was to hand.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Agreed, although I reckon there are less than a few hundred people with that many points.

I've done around 9/10 away games a season and have had a ST since day dot, and only have 251. I would have had 300+ but seemingly have bought too many tickets on the gate or let mates buy them for using whatever fan number was to hand.

Probably more than you think.. I tend to do on Average 12-15 aways and have 365 points!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I will have 265 after my Leicester/Watford points have been added. Not expecting this to be enough for the first window but one can hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I will have 265 after my Leicester/Watford points have been added. Not expecting this to be enough for the first window but one can hope.

Bournemouth goes on sale before those games doesn't it?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I will have 256 and I am expecting to be in the first window. I am basing this on Leicester and the fact that I was only 2 short for the Watford game (on 246 points) who were offering 1,000 less.

Admittedly it will be tight. Either way, I expect to get a ticket (in one of the windows)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I will have 256 and I am expecting to be in the first window. I am basing this on Leicester and the fact that I was only 2 short for the Watford game (on 246 points) who were offering 1,000 less.

Admittedly it will be tight. Either way, I expect to get a ticket (in one of the windows)

296 and will just get in, hopefully for B'mouth

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Oh how times have changed since we reached the promised land. A thread about away tickets for a match scheduled to take place on 1st October ... and we're still in July.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Just under???you tell me what that is,I'd like to know,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here