Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfunny comedians

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ricky Gervais has become a tiresome bore. "Are you offended? Have I offended you? Oh dear! They're offended" No Ricky. No-one's offended. It's just all a bit passe. Frankie Boyle's DVDs reveal that he's now nothing more than a Scottish Bernard Manning but with pretensions as some sort of worthy social commentator. How does that work then? Got to agree with all those people citing the One Show. Excruciatingly unfunny.

However, I reserve my greatest ire for Russell Kane.

Have to disagree about Frankie Boyle, watching a show he did in Glasgow a few years ago (when he had the full set beard) he is very funny imo but you do need to like his sense of humor of course, which is why we are all so different and like different comedians.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I find Romesh Ranganathan very funny.

Michael Macintyre is without doubt the most unfunny man on TV and Sarah Millican the most unfunny woman.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I find Romesh Ranganathan very funny.

Michael Macintyre is without doubt the most unfunny man on TV and Sarah Millican the most unfunny woman.

Curiously I think she's one of the funniest (though not particularly funny)

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Dawn French is mightily unfunny. She might have been funny before she married Lenny Henry but after that didn't stand a chance. Not sure if they had any children, but if so they'd be advised to seek a career away from comedy.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Russell Howard, Russell Brand, Russell Kane, Catherine Tate, Sarah Millican, Michael McIntyre and 'sir' Lenny Henry all deserve another mention.

I'd also like to add that ****ing idiot with the ridiculously big teeth. Not a clue what his name is but he is on 8 out of 10 Cats and a few other panel shows. Last seen being shite on stage at the Royal Variety Show...

Oh and Amy Schumer. The very definition of talentless ****.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Jeremy Hardy and Stewart Lee for me:

Fair enough they did their market research very well and identified the twunts that read the Gruaniad as being an undemanding audience - It was all the fault of that bitch Thatcher wasn't it? but not really humour as most people understand it...

Stewart Lee is brilliant. And yes, I do read the Guardian though I find the identity politics pish that they publish highly annoying.

I'll have to check out this Jeremy Hardy guy. Thanks for the recommendation.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd also like to add that ****ing idiot with the ridiculously big teeth. Not a clue what his name is but he is on 8 out of 10 Cats and a few other panel shows. Last seen being shite on stage at the Royal Variety Show...

Think you mean Rob Beckett? Don't mind him personally. Wouldn't necessarily go to see him, but vaguely chortlesome on tv

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Russell Howard, Russell Brand, Russell Kane, Catherine Tate, Sarah Millican, Michael McIntyre and 'sir' Lenny Henry all deserve another mention.

Oh and Amy Schumer. The very definition of talentless ****.

Would it be easier to say who you like? :lol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Alan Partridge.
How do people manage to laugh at such a deluded, insincere, tactless and largely talentless TV host has always been beyond me.
Also a bully, the way he treated his PA was disgusting and people laughed at this.
I was so pleased when he got 'found out' and demoted to a very early show on some backwater radio station in Norfolk, where he continued to upset all the locals, including farmers the Irish and his fellow DJ's.
This fool continued to embarrass himself on a daily basis to the extent that he did not even know what a cup of beans is.
Trying to fool people with 8 inch plates, embarrassing the elderly by suggesting that they clog up toilets with mashed up Dundee cake, stealing traffic cones, pretending to wash himself in front of a young girl with pretend small peices of soap, dressing up like a zombie by vandalising his hotel room and dismantling a trouser press.
The list is endless.
And apparently this man is popular.
Some people!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here