Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia or Baldock

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Be honest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither are good enough for the Premier League....

However I am willing to give Locadia more time, purely because CH must see something in him, to put him on the pitch, maybe he is a confidence player and needs a run in the squad.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Locadia or Liam Dickinson would be a tricky one on the evidence so far to be fair.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Locadia would score 30 odd goals in the Championship playing alongside Glenn IMO. Not sure why we ever bought him, we don't play the system he thrives in at all. The only time I have seen him look really bright was Fulham last week when we went 4-4-2 and had him playing WITH another striker.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you're only giving them 10-15 minutes every other week, I'm not sure it makes much difference.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The only time I have seen him look really bright was Fulham last week when we went 4-4-2 and had him playing WITH another striker.

Either i'm being whooshed, or like tonight when he made Rohan Ince look like he had balance and poise?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Locadia would score 30 odd goals in the Championship playing alongside Glenn IMO. Not sure why we ever bought him, we don't play the system he thrives in at all. The only time I have seen him look really bright was Fulham last week when we went 4-4-2 and had him playing WITH another striker.

Wasn't he playing with Murray tonight then?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Feel for him, trying so hard to impress but always in the final ten when chasing the game its such a tough ask, so he's over-doing it.

He's must be better than his horrendous attempts at control are showing, so he must be an absolute bag of nerves out there.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Baldock scored some absolute bangers, and afaik could run without tripping over a football. Need I say more?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
I never rush to snap judgements about players and always give more time than most before coming to opinions, but I just can't see the spark in him... saw him in person in the Carabao and on TV every other appearance and i'd honestly rather have Baldock I think at this point. I know he's getting a few minutes here and there but still.

I will say if I was Hemed watching that, i'd feel pretty hard done by to have been shipped off to QPR...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here