Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Evens tonight with Bet365...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Oxford were mightily impressive last season and deservedly got promoted. I'd tread carefully especially after Fulham, Luton and Stevenage.

21/20 is ok given the strong starting line-up but I wouldn't steam in with a lot of money.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just done £20 on this:glare:

Half time/full time

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 412

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Oxford were mightily impressive last season and deservedly got promoted. I'd tread carefully especially after Fulham, Luton and Stevenage.

21/20 is ok given the strong starting line-up but I wouldn't steam in with a lot of money.

I agree. Personally I'm not putting any money on but would have gone for the draw 11/4 (Betfair)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've put a tenner on BATE Borisov to beat Dundalk 3-1 (14/1) in a Champions League qualifier.

Currently 0-0 after half an hour but it's proper footy. Irish League players will fancy getting a goal being middle of their season.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I cashed out after 19 mins at £49....easy money for 19 mins:lolol::lolol:

I always let my bet run until the end.

Reminds me of a Deal or no Deal fruit machine that had the DEAL button stuck. You had to go on to the end and punters had obviously lost a lot of money because it kept giving the feature. In the end I kept collecting £5 here, £3 there. It soon mounted up to over £100. And that sort of money is very heavy to carry round in coins. It was a before a midweek match at the Amex against Bristol City. I paid for everything in gold coins - programme, pie, pints - and still felt no lighter.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Reminds me of a Deal or no Deal fruit machine that had the DEAL button stuck. You had to go on to the end and punters had obviously lost a lot of money because it kept giving the feature. In the end I kept collecting £5 here, £3 there. It soon mounted up to over £100. And that sort of money is very heavy to carry round in coins. It was a before a midweek match at the Amex against Bristol City. I paid for everything in gold coins - programme, pie, pints - and still felt no lighter.

Calling [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] Fruit machine players at it NOW

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

I do mostly but that's £29 profit for 19 mins work and at best I would've got an extra £16....no brainer really :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here