Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up'

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
No mention of the assailant instantly falling to the floor and writhing around as if shot.

That's the team.

If it was an always Ultra they would have been seen making throat-slitting gestures as they yelled "Against modern football!" before jumping into a caravan and driving off in search of Damien Delaney to offer him out for a fight! :thumbsup:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

I raised the problem in another thread that the yid army picked on Arsenal's shirts and scarfers last night at London Victoria around 11pm after I got home. Hugely outnumbered and cowardly acts of spitting and racist language. Sadly I'm not surprised that someone is in hospital after an unproved attack in a highly-charged atmosphere on Saturday.

But of course, Commander said every clubs have fans like this. His lack of reply speaks volumes that he called it wrong this morning before this story broke. I didn't want to start a thread about it because I'm not a vain tool. Somebody said next season will be very high risk with Tottenham. On the evidence of the last 24 hours the police may think of a push for a Sunday 12 noon kick-off.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tottenham have got some very unpleasant fans. As I was coming back from Arsenal last night at London Victoria, I stood with a young lad with a replica top on to keep him safe. A huge bloke in his forties made a cut-throat gesture towards me. Charming.

Very much so. Vile club, vile fans (and no I'm not a secret Gooner).

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Tottenham have got some very unpleasant fans. As I was coming back from Arsenal last night at London Victoria, I stood with a young lad with a replica top on to keep him safe. A huge bloke in his forties made a cut-throat gesture towards me. Charming.
To us fans who took in home and away games in the late 70s and early 80s in particular, it isn't a surprise that those clubs have a cadre of vile supporters. All the London clubs had them, it was just numbers that differentiated the level of threat.

Chelsea, West Ham and Millwall were the worst, Arsenal and Spurs behind them. I even remember having issues across the park near Craven Cottage, they were all at it.

Next season will produce the normal weekend trip idiots, Sussex police will be kept busy that's for sure..... Balkham may not have such an easy ride in the next year or two.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

When we played away at Chesterfield the year we went up, there were a few scuffles in the surrounding streets. I saw one member of a group of lads run towards another group and land a punch. Some of respective group shouted out "leave him, he's Bright 'un!" With that the perpetrator apologised and victim simply replied "that's alright mate" in the same tone you'd use if your trolley bumped into someone else's in Asda. I found it very strange

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've seen an Albion fan punch another on the train from falmer to Brighton - before realising they were both Albion & becoming friends.. I think the loss of sight potential in the story is a tad over egging it. He'll be fine

Is that your professional, medical opinion, Doctor? Can only assume you've seen his treatment notes and all that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here