Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Blood - Concorde tonight

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He used to sit just in front of me in H Block. Wondered where he'd gone. I would NOT move away from H block, WSU.

It was an amazing view up there but there is more of us now and couldn't all fit up in WSU.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We miss you!

Oh stop it you. :blush:

Also, the atmosphere was a lot better up there. The pitch-side views are pretty incredible at times but people look at you funny if you start chanting in our area...

But on the other side, the ten flights of stairs was putting off some of our elderly relatives who now come to games more.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Got there at 6 at got myself a ticket. A bit annoying its only one per person but they wristband system has hopefully stopped any possibility of touts, so fair play. I've missed out on seeing them 3 times so wasn't missing this one for the world, can't wait!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Got there at 6 at got myself a ticket. A bit annoying its only one per person but they wristband system has hopefully stopped any possibility of touts, so fair play. I've missed out on seeing them 3 times so wasn't missing this one for the world, can't wait!

Also an excellent idea to give wristbands out in the queue to help stop queue jumping, and to let those who were too late know that they should not waste their morning queueing. It took the stress away from the moment they gave it to me.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Royal Blood at the Amex would be awesome.

The Kasabian gig I went to at the King Power last summer was fantastic fun so why not follow a successful formula for title winners and their local bands!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I couldn't get a ticket but I'm guessing my best friend [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] will sort me for a triple A.

(joke...unless you want to lay on a private jet as well)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] is now also my absolute best friend. I've always thought him the best looking guy at the Amex. I swoon when he passes.

(Gutted I'm here in London and not in Brighton begging resident for a ticket)

Perhaps [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] will go down to Resident to see if there are any tickets left?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
[MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] is now also my absolute best friend. I've always thought him the best looking guy at the Amex. I swoon when he passes.

(Gutted I'm here in London and not in Brighton begging resident for a ticket)

Perhaps [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] will go down to Resident to see if there are any tickets left?

I would, matey, but people were being turned away at 7.10am.

I would also have bought you one, but there was a very strict one per person rule. Pogue Junior even hauled his arse out of bed and got one.

Perhaps you could still get one for Billy Ocean? :)

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
f0a37823aac393f3e0900263bfee4042.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] is now also my absolute best friend. I've always thought him the best looking guy at the Amex.

I've never disagreed with anything he's ever said, ever. What time's the plane leaving [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Finally got round to signing up rather than lurking in the shadows! I hope Ben hasn't forgotten his WSU roots and moved on to bigger and better things like Fruit Pastilles...

I know it's not really on topic but fruit pastilles might be the greatest sweet on the face of the earth. They don't seem to be sold in too many over seas territories so the majority of the human race go through life not knowing what they are. The only places in Asia I've found them are Hong Kong and Taiwan where they go under the name of fruit tips. I've introduced them to the palates of natives from half a dozen countries. To a man and woman they have all agreed fruit pastilles are the best sweets they've ever eaten.

So, the moral of this story is:

If the drummer has moved onto fruit pastilles - assuming the opal fruits story is true...if its not then if the drummer, or singer, or anyone on tour with them, has a strong craving for fruit pastilles during the Asian leg of their world tour(again, I'm assuming there'll be a) a world tour and b) an asian leg of it) they'd best stock up in Hong Kong or Taiwan.

Glad to have been of help.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

I would also have bought you one, but there was a very strict one per person rule. Pogue Junior even hauled his arse out of bed and got one.

Its all about The King Blues

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I know it's not really on topic but fruit pastilles might be the greatest sweet on the face of the earth. They don't seem to be sold in too many over seas territories so the majority of the human race go through life not knowing what they are. The only places in Asia I've found them are Hong Kong and Taiwan where they go under the name of fruit tips. I've introduced them to the palates of natives from half a dozen countries. To a man and woman they have all agreed fruit pastilles are the best sweets they've ever eaten.

So, the moral of this story is:

If the drummer has moved onto fruit pastilles - assuming the opal fruits story is true...if its not then if the drummer, or singer, or anyone on tour with them, has a strong craving for fruit pastilles during the Asian leg of their world tour(again, I'm assuming there'll be a) a world tour and b) an asian leg of it) they'd best stock up in Hong Kong or Taiwan.

Glad to have been of help.

Clean living rock stars .... cool

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Would Junior swap his Royal Blood ticket for a Bristol City ticket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here