Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
2-1

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone remember Birmingham invading the Lego stand at the goldstone when stewards opened the gates 10 minutes before the end of the game and they made their way from the south stand to the lego stand.

It also kicked off outside the ground and at Hove station and also brighton station.

Bunch of nutters they were.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Not sure if I can make it tonight, will have to tune in and shout at the laptop instead. 3 more important points tonight. UTA!
Sadly I'll be at approximately 35000 feet so can't even listen to the commentary. Maybe I could have a word with the pilot to retune his radio.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Anyone remember Birmingham invading the Lego stand at the goldstone when stewards opened the gates 10 minutes before the end of the game and they made their way from the south stand to the lego stand.

It also kicked off outside the ground and at Hove station and also brighton station.

Bunch of nutters they were.

Being arrested and having a night in the Cells was clearly better than going back to Erdington or Stirchley...

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Sadly I'll be at approximately 35000 feet so can't even listen to the commentary. Maybe I could have a word with the pilot to retune his radio.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I was on a flight for our game at Forest. I did ask one of the air hostesses if she could ask the pilot to check the scores for me, she didn't, the bitch.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Being arrested and having a night in the Cells was clearly better than going back to Erdington or Stirchley...

What were Villa fans doing at the Blues game?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
People slagging off the Birmingham accent-you've doomed us to a one goal defeat.Clayton Donaldson doing a mean Brummie accent on tv (I know he's from Bradford,but you wouldn't notice the difference!):glare:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I changed my mind 3-0 knocky to score first

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I can't see us getting anything. I think they'll get an early goal forcing Zola to play more attacking while leaving the back door open. 3-0 to the bum bandits.

Classy.

Saw this too. Then saw the dudes profile pic, man in a gimp mask. :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here