Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Norm and Zoe to split

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sad news.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Plenty do! Not in the celebrity gossip way but in a way that he is one of us and we care that he will be going through a tough time.

Ok. Ok, Calm down dear. He sponsors us, he cares. We know.... Yeah ok we get it!..... I wonder if Mrs Jones is fine after her divorce. She lives in Worthing!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm with @TheRivet I don't know them, I don't know the background that brought about the separation and have no interest in knowing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry Bozza but who really gives a f**k? Just like Pitt and Jolie it's boring, in fact banal celebrity trivia at best.
Nothing like Pitt and Jolie. Norman Cook helped our club when we were in desperate trouble and we would perhaps not be around without him. I am grateful to him. It's a pretty sad situation for someone who was in the thick of things when we were at our lowest.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Norm is a true Brighton legend. Injected £250k into the club when it was on it's knees at Withdean as he joked at the time "for his car parking space" . Popular couple and a shame about the split but it's probably for the best if it's all on good terms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here