Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Great pitch invading at Eastleigh yesterday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Would have been amazing if he could have gone on the end of one. Everyone's dream.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Much less angry than the Villa fans by the coach you also shared. Both LOLTASTIC but in very different ways

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
For a minute there I thought Adam Bogdan was still playing for Bolton.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I know it's wrong but bloody funny

Is it really that wrong? It's all part of a bygone age, he'd probably got to the pub at opening time and at the point when he entered the field of play it seemed like a good idea.

Let hope Eastleigh magistrates court share the same love of yesteryear.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It was abit stupid IMO. It was a massive game for Eastleigh, if they had scored from that play, which could of been the biggest goal in their history, and ref disallowed because the pitch invader had got involved in the play, it would of been a disaster, and he would of probably been the most hated person in Eastleigh.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It was abit stupid IMO. It was a massive game for Eastleigh, if they had scored from that play, which could of been the biggest goal in their history, and ref disallowed because the pitch invader had got involved in the play, it would of been a disaster, and he would of probably been the most hated person in Eastleigh.

I thought this, too. You would not want to be the most hated person in Eastliegh either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here