Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on then, which TWO are going up autos?

Who will finish top TWO?

• Brighton & Newcastle

Votes: 88 52.4%
  • Brighton & Huddersfield

Votes: 56 33.3%
  • Newcastle & Huddersfield :-(

Votes: 24 14.3%
  • Other - someone from 4th or below will SNEAK in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Brighton and Newcastle. Huddersfield are doing well but to be honest are League One material and won't last more than a season in the top flight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mooy won't be available for Huddersfield's next game.

The Aussie's are playing UAE, in Sydney, on the 28th.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
How long they'll last in the Premiershit is completely irrelevant. I think they'll last the course, that Newcastle will have more blips on the way and that the auto slots will be Huddersfield and us.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Mooy won't be available for Huddersfield's next game.

The Aussie's are playing UAE, in Sydney, on the 28th.

He'll have a small injury, wont be able to travel but will make a miraculous recovery for their next game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He'll have a small injury, wont be able to travel but will make a miraculous recovery for their next game.

Isn't that practise now banned?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I will not answer this

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It's all a guess and the only shock would be if someone other than the current top 3 snuck in there.
It's all quite tight and to be honest, I prefer it, it is more exciting than if we had a big gap to third. Gives every game a bit more meaning and a reason to get excited and sing your heart out.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brighton and town...I am sure geordies will **** it up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If either Brighton or Newcastle find themselves in the play-offs, they'll be a Championship team next season.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
What I meant is historically they have spent most of their existence in old divisions two, three and four.
Fair enough - I think that's similar to us. In the natural order of things, I would normally expect Newcastle to be in the top division, us to be in the second tier, Huddersfield to be second / third. They have played brilliantly though (as have we)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a really horrible feeling it will be "we don't have injured players" Huddersfield and one other

Jan 22, 2017
If either Brighton or Newcastle find themselves in the play-offs, they'll be a Championship team next season.

Totally agree with this. After watching Fulham dismantle us yesterday I voted Huddersfield and brighton in the poll. Had we won yesterday I would have said us and Brighton. If we win next week and you lot or Hudds drop points then the answer would be different again. To put it short - I haven't got a clue and my mind and emotions change every week. If we finish second on goal difference and go up I will be delighted, not arsed about the league title one bit just want to go up and enjoy the play offs whilst I am on holiday in vegas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here