Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey Badger

Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ignoring, for a second, all the predictable sour grapes from the Anti-Badger brigade I genuinely thought that the mouse would challenged the People Champ a bit more, if only because of it's solid scores in previous rounds.

As [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] states this could be a Spain 2008 moment, although I'm simply delighted beyond words that this day has arrived at all.

Increible.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Hail to the Honey Badger, a true Champion.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nah, a mod just added 100 to the mouse total, but they're not actual votes, as you can see by clicking on the numbers.

You knew being a MOD would pay off one day ! ;-)

Interesting theory, but a mod does not have the power to manipulate a poll result.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
WHC 2017:

Winner: Honey Badger

Golden Claw: Honey badger (430 points - a new tournament record)

Match of the Tournament:
3rd Place: Wolverine v Mantis Shrimp
2nd Place: Honey Badger v Jaguar
1st Place: Jaguar v Polar Bear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
yes it is. You are both wrong.
Again - I said that the competition chairman announced the winner as the badger in post #209. He did. So I'm not wrong.

Interesting theory, but a mod does not have the power to manipulate a poll result.
And that's why you lose. The total has been changed, but the result hasn't. If we couldn't see the names of who voted you'd get away with it, but we can see them all.

Your bitterness makes victory all the sweeter.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Again - I said that the competition chairman announced the winner as the badger in post #209. He did. So I'm not wrong.

And that's why you lose. The total has been changed, but the result hasn't. If we couldn't see the names of who voted you'd get away with it, but we can see them all.

Your bitterness makes victory all the sweeter.

you're getting quite touchy about this.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A bit of perspective on how supreme the domination of the Honey Badger has been this tournament. The previous highest number of votes in a single tournament was 366 for the Salt Water Crocodile in 2015.

The People's Champ has DECIMATED this figure, amassing a phenomenal 430 points.

We've literally never seen an animal so dominant, and whats more it has come back from crushing defeat after crushing defeat over the years.

The Honey badger is truly a champion for the ages.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
WHC 2017:

Winner: Honey Badger

Golden Claw: Honey badger (430 points - a new tournament record)

Match of the Tournament:
3rd Place: Wolverine v Mantis Shrimp
2nd Place: Honey Badger v Jaguar
1st Place: Jaguar v Polar Bear

Yeah but, but he's like Tim Henman....because....erm...oh. The stats suggest that he's literally nothing like Tim Henman. Spain 2008 is perfectly, exquisitely apt. Oh well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A bit of perspective on how supreme the domination of the Honey Badger has been this tournament. The previous highest number of votes in a single tournament was 366 for the Salt Water Crocodile in 2015.

We've literally never seen an animal so dominant, and whats more it has come back from crushing defeat after crushing defeat over the years.

The Honey badger is truly a champion for the ages.

No, this can't be right...because...err...

UNBELIEVABLE performance. Historic and ground-breaking.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well, the Albion better get promotion, otherwise there's a few in the HB lobby who I'll be having words with.

In the meantime, congratulations to The Honey Badger...

...for beating our mouse.

The victory is deserved.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

That sums the Honey Badger up. It's been beaten and beaten and yet it doesn't give a shit, it's straight back for more against creatures that are expected to best it, and it keeps going relentlessly until it wins.

Scenes.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well, the Albion better get promotion, otherwise there's a few in the HB lobby who I'll be having words with.

In the meantime, congratulations to The Honey Badger...

...for beating our mouse.

The victory is deserved.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Classy. Good to see.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That sums the Honey Badger up. It's been beaten and beaten and yet it doesn't give a shit, it's straight back for more against creatures that are expected to best it, and it keeps going relentlessly until it wins.

Scenes.

It couldn't be more appropriate to his personality that he has been beaten down time and time and time again, yet keeps going and going until he prevails.

To be honest I had accepted that the system was just too skewed against the HB. Never been happier to be wrong.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We have our champion, it's taken ten years and four finals to do it but finally, finally, honey badger has got his muscular little paws on the Animal Bowl. HONEY BADGER IS CHAMPION!!!

Commiserations to Grasshopper Mouse who has had a marvelous tournament but was always up against it in the final with a significant crossover of his and his opponents support. none the less he will gain great experience from his first appearance in the final. He will, no doubt, be back even stronger next year.

But this is Honey Badger's moment, Honey Badger's year and Honey Badger's title. The people's champion is finally the actual champion. Congratulations again Honey Badger, you are the World's Hardest Creature 2017!

This brings WHC X to an end. It's been another fabulous tournament with shock wins, extraordinary debuts and epic battles. Already I can't wait for WHC XI and wish whoever takes over the best of luck!

Let the celebrations begin!

Another fantastic competition.
Thanks for all the work you must have put in.

It's going to be a very tough act to follow. :bowdown::bowdown:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have our champion, it's taken ten years and four finals to do it but finally, finally, honey badger has got his muscular little paws on the Animal Bowl. HONEY BADGER IS CHAMPION!!!

Commiserations to Grasshopper Mouse who has had a marvelous tournament but was always up against it in the final with a significant crossover of his and his opponents support. none the less he will gain great experience from his first appearance in the final. He will, no doubt, be back even stronger next year.

But this is Honey Badger's moment, Honey Badger's year and Honey Badger's title. The people's champion is finally the actual champion. Congratulations again Honey Badger, you are the World's Hardest Creature 2017!

This brings WHC X to an end. It's been another fabulous tournament with shock wins, extraordinary debuts and epic battles. Already I can't wait for WHC XI and wish whoever takes over the best of luck!

Let the celebrations begin!

Another fantastic competition.
Thanks for all the work you must have put in.

It's going to be a very tough act to follow. :bowdown::bowdown:

Can we please have a banner change in honour of the Badger in the same way the Shrimp was honoured [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here