[Palace] #cpfc

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They always find a way to cheer up the football folk of Sussex:

IMG_2971.PNG

IMG_2972.PNG

Some plonker justifying Sorloth's incompetence by saying he's only on £35k a week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I went to ge game with a palace mate as couldn’t make Cardiff and fancied a football fix. Words fail me [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] they really do - you call that a football crowd? Londsdale ridden ‘men’ & ‘women’ shouting **** every few seconds, booing the manager for a substitution for a player who barely touched the ball and the odd woooah song with something about South London thrown in. Poor poor poor. Thank god im BHA. And yes Doogle, my fav conversation was at the bar today:

‘How do you think we’ll do mate with no Wilf?’

‘I don’t know I don’t support palace’

‘Who do you support then?’

‘Brighton’

‘Oh you’re brave...’

Nice enough lad Doogle but... well I wasn’t gonna lie :shrug:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I went to ge game with a palace mate as couldn’t make Cardiff and fancied a football fix. Words fail me [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] they really do - you call that a football crowd? Londsdale ridden ‘men’ & ‘women’ shouting **** every few seconds, booing the manager for a substitution for a player who barely touched the ball and the odd woooah song with something about South London thrown in. Poor poor poor. Thank god im BHA. And yes Doogle, my fav conversation was at the bar today:

‘Brighton’

‘Oh you’re brave...’

You are going to have to wait for at least two weeks for a response from the spineless Palace troll (and hopefully a lot longer) as, like most of the cretins that infest this board, she daren't make a post when the clowns lose. Although I'm sure she can't help but view, so :wave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are going to have to wait for at least two weeks for a response from the spineless Palace troll (and hopefully a lot longer) as, like most of the cretins that infest this board, she daren't make a post when the clowns lose. Although I'm sure she can't help but view, so :wave:

In fairness with [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] spending half the afternoon blaming anyone and everyone except the team, and the other half at Selhurst, me thinks he has some questions to answer. :lol: :kiss: :jester:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
That looks good but their level of performance has been better than ours this season. If that doesn't change, it will eventually show in the table.

I’m afraid I agree with this, they were unlucky and they have had consistent bad luck in the games I’ve seen. Long may that continue but it’s not likely to.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In fairness with [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] spending half the afternoon blaming anyone and everyone except the team, and the other half at Selhurst, me thinks he has some questions to answer. :lol: :kiss: :jester:

Haha fair play SB, fair play...!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They still seem overly pissy knickered about the fibs plod made at the home game last season. Given that there were fibs, one would have thought that would be enough. I don't understand why they won't move on. Seems very needy and obsessional. Still, I suppose it diverts attention from the actual events. They really should be getting pissy knickered about events in house.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They still seem overly pissy knickered about the fibs plod made at the home game last season. Given that there were fibs, one would have thought that would be enough. I don't understand why they won't move on. Seems very needy and obsessional. Still, I suppose it diverts attention from the actual events. They really should be getting pissy knickered about events in house.

I’m still annoyed about the fibs they told on their club website about finding those who charged the turnstile and banning them...

It’s almost like they think the police have something to do with BHA and it’s the clubs fault one person in the police tweeted something that wasn’t true...?!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
On the basis they are below us delighted they lost. However like so many of there games unlike us they played well again apart from putting ball in net.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I hadn't fully appreciated until today how horrible their kit is. What on earth was the designer smoking? Or did Parish do it?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

‘Brighton’

‘Oh you’re brave...’

Great story .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here