Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I think the point is that it is one more piece of Project Fear propaganda!

I assume from your comment then, that you think all the information on a 'No deal' Brexit is in fact 'Project Fear Propaganda', and that a 'No deal' exit is still a valid option ?

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think we are comprehensively stuffed now whatever, it's looking like no deal or a crap deal and it's a big, nasty World out there away from the negotiation power of the EU. No sunny uplands for us.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What is your issue with people living outside the U.K.? I saw you repeatedly goading another poster about this the other week.

His usual tactic of picking up one point about a poster and then ignoring everything they ever post in favour of hounding them about one point and trying to bully posters because he hasn't the mind to actually engage in debate. The guy is an utter twerp.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
His usual tactic of picking up one point about a poster and then ignoring everything they ever post in favour of hounding them about one point and trying to bully posters because he hasn't the mind to actually engage in debate. The guy is an utter twerp.

Mate, not being horrible but your toast, I kinda like your brass neck but you are now toxic, even your newest best mate and this threads Lord Haw Haw can't be arsed to give you a thumbs up these days, may I suggest you try [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] he could do with some help, he has started posting to himself as he cannot understand why most of us think he is this threads biggest nause, just agree with him on how the government cannot possibly deliver anything within it's own prescribed timeline, he loves all that and by all accounts has 'associates' that have told him so and he will be all over you like a rash, go on fill yer boots if you're really lucky some of of us might then forget you're a big fat liar ...... :yawn::yawn:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Mate, not being horrible but your toast, I kinda like your brass neck but you are now toxic, even your newest best mate and this threads Lord Haw Haw can't be arsed to give you a thumbs up these days, may I suggest you try [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] he could do with some help, he has started posting to himself as he cannot understand why most of us think he is this threads biggest nause, just agree with him on how the government cannot possibly deliver anything within it's own prescribed timeline, he loves all that and by all accounts has 'associates' that have told him so and he will be all over you like a rash, go on fill yer boots if you're really lucky some of of us might then forget you're a big fat liar ...... :yawn::yawn:

What about my toast?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're being a big fat liar again .......................... :)

Whatever. I certainly don't come on here for your approval so if it's all the same to you, I'll just carry on. If you find me "toxic" please feel free to block me. Past that, you'll just have to poke up with me and my supposed lies.
;-)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Blimey! When did this epiphany occur? What happened to all those grounded planes you talked up .. perhaps they went the same way as that oft-predicted recession.

If you want to talk about no deal being a realistic option, I will talk about grounded planes, but as all except Rees-Mogg seem to acknowledge that no deal is a really really bad idea, we can leave that alone.
The recession? I think that as we are looking to be effectively in the EU for the foreseeable future, that isn't in the foreseeable future.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think the point is that it is one more piece of Project Fear propaganda!

Well unless we walk away with no deal in place, we can't know for certain, but it seems likely to me that ports would be in chaos.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm glad the NSC Brexit thread discussion ably dismissed The Sunday Times report today as #projectfear. There was me getting worried about our petroleum imports (that are #nonexistent) from The Netherlands and Sweden.

#Keepcalmandcarryon leave it all to Theresa from Eastbourne and listen to The Sugababes. :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm glad the NSC Brexit thread discussion ably dismissed The Sunday Times report today as #projectfear. There was me getting worried about our petroleum imports (that are #nonexistent) from The Netherlands and Sweden.

#Keepcalmandcarryon leave it all to Theresa from Eastbourne and listen to The Sugababes. :thumbsup:

I know it meet seem to the Layman or someone who dabbles in politics and economics like the thing is a ****ing shat tsunami, what with all experts agreeing it's an unmitigated disaster, at best. The downfall of the UK at worst. But no. You see there are four people on here, that between bouts of name calling and harassing posters who take opposing views to theirs, have assured us, absolutely, that all will be well.
We also have a fascist by the name of Das Reich who shouts words to that effect every 56 minutes. He's the one a bit like the old boy in the chair in Father Ted, who drinks and shouts and dribbles.
So in short, ignore the experts, Four of NSC's finest say it'll be fine. So it will be. OKAY!?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What is your issue with people living outside the U.K.? I saw you repeatedly goading another poster about this the other week.

I have no issue with people that decide to live outside the UK. One day I will do so. But to expect them to be able to have a vote on the decisions that affects people that do actually live here when they live elsewhere seems a tad hypocritical. Throw in your wish that someone should pass some sort of intelligence test before getting a vote and we have hypocacy.... I'm more clever then you so I shall decide on your behalf what will happen ..... welcome to Victoria England !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Whatever. I certainly don't come on here for your approval so if it's all the same to you, I'll just carry on. If you find me "toxic" please feel free to block me. Past that, you'll just have to poke up with me and my supposed lies.
;-)

Ah diddums, Nibble's getting all upset because he got caught out as a lair. Snigger !!!! Here's a hint Nibble - don't lie and people won't call you a lair !

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah diddums, Nibble's getting all upset because he got caught out as a lair. Snigger !!!! Here's a hint Nibble - don't lie and people won't call you a lair !

Yawn. Either prove beyond doubt I lied (you won't be able to, I didn't) or stop your harassment please. I'm serious. You have made your point. You think I'm a liar. Do you realise how creepy it looks that you pounce on all of my posts, on any thread by calling me a liar? I will also remind you that laws pertaining to harassment apply as much to NSC as they do to any other forum online, in print or in person. So, you've made what you believe is your point, you've failed to back this claim up, time to stop now please.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Yawn. Either prove beyond doubt I lied (you won't be able to, I didn't) or stop your harassment please. I'm serious. You have made your point. You think I'm a liar. Do you realise how creepy it looks that you pounce on all of my posts, on any thread by calling me a liar? I will also remind you that laws pertaining to harassment apply as much to NSC as they do to any other forum online, in print or in person. So, you've made what you believe is your point, you've failed to back this claim up, time to stop now please.

Ohhh .... look at you .... all upset for being found out. I've already shown you to be a liar as have others such as Simster. If you don't like being called a liar Nibble then don't .... well ... be a liar.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I will also remind you that laws pertaining to harassment apply as much to NSC as they do to any other forum online.

:laugh: you are tragic beyond belief. The other day you threatened simster when he called you out as a liar, accused me of being someone I was not and generally made ypurself look a pillock and now you are playing the victim.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ohhh .... look at you .... all upset for being found out. I've already shown you to be a liar as have others such as Simster. If you don't like being called a liar Nibble then don't .... well ... be a liar.

Okay. Have it your way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here