Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which poster speaks the most sense on here?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The only won TOO trust is ENREST. His SAUCES are legit and HE always talks SCENTS.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Herr Tubthumper
Meades Ball
Les Biehn
The Clamp
US
London Irish

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Bad day to post this thread - I'm scrolling through the pages with disappointment at not seeing my name - the same despair I used to feel on Valentines when the post arrived, and I was bereft of a card...

:cry:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=28958]MantisShrimpMan4eva[/MENTION]

(plus, without wishing to turn this into a love-in, [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] and all on his list)

What's really great about NSC though is that on literally any issue or question there will be someone, often someone entirely random, who has a fully informed, reasoned and well researched position so you can actually learn stuff - from the health impact of stationary traffic in Portslade to the plight of Orang-Utans in Borneo (to take two actual examples.)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
[MENTION=28958]MantisShrimpMan4eva[/MENTION]

(plus, without wishing to turn this into a love-in, [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] and all on his list)

What's really great about NSC though is that on literally any issue or question there will be someone, often someone entirely random, who has a fully informed, reasoned and well researched position so you can actually learn stuff - from the health impact of stationary traffic in Portslade to the plight of Orang-Utans in Borneo (to take two actual examples.)

That last bit. My wife is baffled that when something odd happens in life (case of GOUT, tooth ache, looking for a property lawyer) this place is often one of my first go tos. It’s a great resource for genuine, first-hand knowledge.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Hans Kraay Fan Club, Frutos, Notters, Marshy, Tiberious, Icy Gull, Kalimantan, Harry Wilsons Tackle, and a few others that I can't think of immediately.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION]
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=206]Marshy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] - when he's not being overly negative...
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]

Plenty others. For me it's sometimes not even about whether I agree with the other person or not, more whether they put themselves across articulately and in an easy-to-read manner.

Herr Tubthumper......seriously ?????

The poster who has made many moderate Brexiteers dig their heels in owing to his utter arrogance.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
@Meades Ball

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
A lot of users speak a lot of sense in an articulate manner, far too many to name. Unfortunately drowned out by a loud minority.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It might be BigGully, but, we will never know until he can beat his Tapeworm.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here