Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glory fans in the East Stand

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So you’re just a Brighton fan and not a football fan?

That’s fine. That level of tribalism and passive aggression doesn’t interest me. I’m too old and too objective to get involved in that kind of crap.

Really ? I’m just a Brighton fan as well. Couldn’t care less about the opposition. I thought (naively it turns out) that was what it was all about. If it isn’t tribal then what am I doing driving down from Norfolk ? Might as well give Norwich City a go. As to the scenes I’ve just seen on tv of the family with Hazard’s shirt. Words fail me. Not the kids but the adults !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Those so-called Brighton fans are taking the piss out of the rest of us. They can f*ck off and go into the away end if they want to act like a bunch of cocks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sometimes you have to give credit where due. Hazard was superb today

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Standing in the bus queue to get back to mill hill, chap stood beside me..Chelsea hat , Chelsea coat, brighton scarf, and brighton shirt on.

How does that work then?

Btw i applauded the second goal...possibly the best goal I have seen at the Amex. And hazard was superb...him and de briune (sp?) will tear England a new one this summer!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Yeah and I did down the pub after. But I’d didn’t stand there beaming at him after the game, calling him over and clapping him off the pitch. Embarrassing but feel like we’ve lost a lot of our core support anyway

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah and I did down the pub after. But I’d didn’t stand there beaming at him after the game, calling him over and clapping him off the pitch. Embarrassing but feel like we’ve lost a lot of our core support anyway

I hate him certainly would not be applauding him. But he is a fabulous player to deny this would be childish

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has it been mentioned that the 1901 in the Mayo Wynne Baxter lounge was rammed with Chelsea fans? Whether they are Albion season ticket holders I don’t know but there are always way too many fans of the big six in there when we play them. Was the same against Liverpool. So much for it being an executive club for Albion fans

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Loads of Chelsea fans there all over. Probably 7000 in the ground. Lots of people never seen before

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Hazard was magnificent, the linking with Willian and movement, just wow!

Thought their second goal was brilliant, thank goodness Fabregas didn’t play.

Personally they are the best team i’ve seen at The Amex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their second goal was considerably helped by three of our guys being attracted to the ball like little kids and leaving Willian unmarked.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He may be excellent but if your dream is to get Hazard's shirt then you're not a Brighton fan. Sod off to the away end if you're happy to being your kid up like that.

Agreed

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

He certainly was. Different class altogether, but there’s no way I’d have let my lad have a pre made sign asking for his shirt. Can’t understand why anyone would think that this would be acceptable. Even more surprised that Hazard gave his shirt to someone in the home stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here