Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Confirmed by FA one minute ago!!!!! dunk.JPG

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Was Peter Ward the last Brighton player to get a cap playing for England while playing at this club?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My whole point is that Southgate appears to be using these games to blood young players in not 26 year olds although it must be said that even at that age he has to be tried at some stage due to public acclaim.

So Southgate succumbed to the pressure of the "public acclaim" from some Brighton fans.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Is it any coincidence that Paul Nevin is now in the coaching set up so possibly put a word in. I would ask however why now when he is not playing as well as last season and considered then to be not good enough.

GS would have already earmarked LD. If anything calling on PN only confirmed it as a matter of time (for me at least).

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I wouldn't take much notice of anything written in the daily mirror - remember this is the rag that thinks Jeremy 'Communist ' Corbyn would make a good PM. Not a very sensible publication is it.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Brilliant news, congrats Lewis! Been a long time since Foster played vs Kuwait in the World Cup!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
That's the one. Thought we would have him on Jan 1
I remember i actually stopped cooking the dinner and sat near the TV to wait to see what was going on calling me son and my Brighton supporting mates and the Mrs turning around and simply saying "One day, just one day" with me looking as if I didn't know what she meant.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done Lewis.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
About time. Well done LD

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions