Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A threadful of NSCers who seem to have wandered off into the Sunset

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Strange this. Appears to be the case yet he had a properly bizarre vendetta against me on this site for about 2 years, because I started a thread asking about food serving times at The Sportsman. He decided out of nowhere to call me a c**t for starting that thread, and then would just follow me around the site on and off for about 2 years, calling me a c**t.

He eventually stopped when I DMed him asking what his problem was. Odd.

I also miss Mr Burns, but more for entertainment and debate purposes.

Many of us know Mendoza and can see that he's way too busy.

Chesney Christ is my brother and recognised how much time he used to waste on here.

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud when I read that. I have this image of him following you and popping up randomly and unexpectedly with just a "****". We all have our buttons....The serving time at The Sportsmans is obviously his :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tinx
Turkey
Barrel of Fun
Withdean Wanderer
Scotty Mac
Chez
Mr Burns
Mantisman4eva
Kylie's Stunt Arse

Haven't seen Two Choices Tom in a while.

I thought Yorkie was brown bread but presumably she's [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION].

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm sorry but I laughed out loud when I read that. I have this image of him following you and popping up randomly and unexpectedly with just a "****". We all have our buttons....The serving time at The Sportsmans is obviously his :lolol:

Wasn't far off how you describe. To be honest, despite me bringing it up I really didn't mind that much, was more just nonplussed by it, I don't think he meant it maliciously, more amusingly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wasn't far off how you describe. To be honest, despite me bringing it up I really didn't mind that much, was more just nonplussed by it, I don't think he meant it maliciously, more amusingly.

He has never struck me as malicious, I'd put this down to his humour.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What about the bloke who got pissed at an office do and posted the experience... I think he was Scottish.

Something Trousers?

Haven't seen him for a while, hope he sobered up

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I still consider it a rare privilege to have been present at the Brewery Tap and within earshot when the following bizarre introduction took place: 'Kinky Gerbil, this is AJ's Love Monkey' :lol:

Perry Milkins was there as was Doug Deep and Yorkie. Bakesy was around as well.,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here