Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piglets Pantry pies

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
North stand gets lots of food the ESL doesn't get: sausage rolls, chips, pizzas. Dunno why.

WSL is limited to pies, burgers, hotdogs and fried chicken usually. At the last home game the northern kiosk only had a few pies left 30 mins before kickoff. Never have any sausage rolls, chips or pizza.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Anybody else recommend them before I buy one to try?

100% the ones with red onion on top are the best, now I have been critical of PP in the past on various things but I must say the sausage rolls they do are the best football food in the country. I would imagine they will do the red Leicester one for the Leicester game. That's the one with some cheese at the top. I had one at Leicester earlier in the season and they did it at the Amex at one game this year.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Anybody else recommend them before I buy one to try?
Yeah i would. And the Harveys Burger. Loads of meat, something rare in the pie's these days.

Piglet's have sold out. They've understandably been whoring themselves out to every sports venue going which has I'm sure been great for them financially but has had a major impact on the quality of the product. It's a decent enough pie but nowhere near the quality worth showing off to other supporters when the ground first opened. Not cheap either these days (although the packaging is).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
back to the original question, where can one obtain a Piglet Pie on a school day?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I am noit a sausage roll man as the only ones I usually eat are wife's homemade or Greggs from the commercial world but only if hot.

If you think a Greggs sausage roll is worth eating, then you taste budds are shot to bits.
I wouldnt offer a Greggs Sausage to a Palace supporter, and they have no taste.
No wonder you have a penchant for Pukka Pies.
Both pigs swill

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
WSL is limited to pies, burgers, hotdogs and fried chicken usually. At the last home game the northern kiosk only had a few pies left 30 mins before kickoff. Never have any sausage rolls, chips or pizza.

Sadly that's the same in East Lower too but North stand is accessible from ESL using the stairs in n1i so I pop down and get the good grub.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yeah i would. And the Harveys Burger. Loads of meat, something rare in the pie's these days.

I stumbled across this recently at one of the kiosks and agree it was a fabulous burger.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sadly that's the same in East Lower too but North stand is accessible from ESL using the stairs in n1i so I pop down and get the good grub.
Hang on? You can get from the East lower into the North after being admitted in the East?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hang on? You can get from the East lower into the North after being admitted in the East?

Look at the seating plan. N1i is actually in the East Stand but there is a staircase down to the North. When it is busy it is hard to access as you'll need to squeeze past lots of seats but before and after a match it is pretty straightforward to come up E1A stairs and then down the N1I stairs.

Actually it is possible to get from SW corner all the way around the stadium to SE corner without having to go outside. Might be a bit of a pain but it is possible.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is quite obvious, too some.. why would you want a very soupy/gravy pie when at the football? Surely it will make a mess all over you. If you were having one of these pies at home, you could poor as much gravy over them as you wish.

I dont want it swimming in gravy just sufficient to make the pie moist and digestible. Interesting to see that Turner won Supreme Champion 2018 at the recent pie awards, obviously beating Piglets Pantry.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sure you can. Same in the NW corner - you can access vomitories to both North and WSL concourses.
Look at the seating plan. N1i is actually in the East Stand but there is a staircase down to the North. When it is busy it is hard to access as you'll need to squeeze past lots of seats but before and after a match it is pretty straightforward to come up E1A stairs and then down the N1I stairs.

Actually it is possible to get from SW corner all the way around the stadium to SE corner without having to go outside. Might be a bit of a pain but it is possible.
Thanks to both of you. That's good to know!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here