Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Thank goodness he's not a pilot ! i'm ok at taking off but my landings are a bit hit and miss .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it all relative, thats why he's 15m player at Brighton rather than 75m player at Man U.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Heading ability aside he looked a threat last night....gradually getting used to the PL

Yep thought he was excellent all round. Decent work tracking back, some lovely touches to bring the ball under control/create space for a pass. Gutted his left foot effort was saved, couple of other decent blocks from his efforts as well. Not as quick as I thought but doesn't matter really.

Has to start against Leicester. Shame him and Jose both prefer playing on the left and cutting in.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yep thought he was excellent all round. Decent work tracking back, some lovely touches to bring the ball under control/create space for a pass. Gutted his left foot effort was saved, couple of other decent blocks from his efforts as well. Not as quick as I thought but doesn't matter really.

Has to start against Leicester. Shame him and Jose both prefer playing on the left and cutting in.

He’s had so little game time following his transfer and injury, will be interesting to see how much sharper he gets. Impressive so far though.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You’d prefer a young player to feel they need to improve aspects of their game rather than already believing they’re the finished article.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It feels like we are going to see great things from Locadia next season but he's still likely to be making cameo appearances for the remainder of this one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lightweight

That is one thing he isn’t. Harder to shake off the ball than any of our strikers imo. Remember the stick Schelotto got as he got up to speed with the Premier League. Now a bit of a cult figure. Locadia will be the same but he is going to be even better than the Greyhound imo and I rate the Greyhound very highly. Locadia will be immense for us imo.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here