Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham v Albion friendly

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thought just passed through my mind, maybe he is playing COG and Colunga hoping they score a hatfull and get noticed and transferred out
well it was just a thought

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Despite all the money we gave Scally to play there back in the day, the place still looks a bit of a dump.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Middlesborough having nice stroll in the park at Barnsley, 4-0 up

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I could have sworn everyone had spelled it Maenapaa before. I thought there had been a typo, but it turns out no, every has always called him Maenpaa. Weird.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Pretty ****ing shit though isn't it?

thought it might be a bit more than the stiffs and DS tonight
maybe the manager is keeping back the best ..........................................****ing hope so

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Joke. Nobody except the goalkeeper looks as if they want to be there. There isn't anyone on the pitch that looks anywhere a first team player and that includes Stevens who is trotting around. Calderon is playing like he has been told he is second string to Bruno and will get splinters in his bum for most of the season. Ince has been poor and my gran could have played in goal the amount of fire power the two up front have, and she's dead. Complete waste of a night out for those that have travelled. Feel sorry for them. Lets put the DS lads on in the second half and watch players that give a s**t. I know it's a friendly and a second string side, but this does not enthuse for the start of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here