Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham v Albion friendly

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
The sooner we get rid of O'Grady the better. He is really awful. At least the Goalie looks ok. They are playing with a winger and are all over Calderon. We can't create because we have no wingers. Surely we should be playing at least Ward who is on the bench. Another nil for Brighton written all over it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That is another great save from Ma'n'pa... raking shot from the edge of the box after a flowing break down the left.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Finnish keeper looks quality, good shot stopping and talking to his defenders.

Ince doesn't look sharp.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great save after a major f*** up by Greer

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
One positive of the close season is that Stockdale has some genuine competition for the number one spot. I think Hughton will go with Stockdale but I'd like to see both given 45 minutes on Sunday and a decision made after that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One positive of the close season is that Stockdale has some genuine competition for the number one spot.
It's a weird one, we seem to have two keepers of a similar level, rather than a better number 1 and a weaker back-up.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
as a side note is there a reason why we are wearing our home kit and gillingham are wearing their away kit

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Half time. A lot of chances for Gillingham, but no injuries, so Hughton as happy as Larry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here